[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Revis - Francesa interview

SecondString

Did anybody catch the Derrell Revis / Mike Francesa (WFAN) interview? They were debating Revis' interception vs. Miami while defending Marshall, with Francesa claiming Revis should have been penalized. Revis ended up hanging up on him on the advice of the Jet's PR Director. Here it is:

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Darrelle-Revis-a...ngup-Blog-41546

Who was in the wrong here?? I have my opinion, just curious to see what others think.

Meh. Francesa's baiting Revis a little, whatever. Weak sauce for some PR d-bag to make Revis hang up the phone though.

I would've done the same thing. He's protecting him at that point. If Revis explodes and rips into an expletive-filled tirade he could be looking at a fine under the NFLs strict personal conduct policy, no?

And Francesa was really asking for it, it seemed. He wouldn't drop it.

Francesa is so admittedly anti-Jets, I don't understand why any player or coach would go on the air with him. Fat boy rips the Jets at any chance. I don't mind tough questions or interviews, but when fatso has attacked the Jets as he has, especially since Ryan's arrival, why help him at all?

good grief, that windbag conducts a tiresome interview. it was painful just listening long enough to get to the "interesting" part. then you're gonna hound the guy for 5 minutes saying the same thing over and over and over trying to get him to say he shoulda been penalized? francesca's employer shoulda pulled the plug on that embarrassment before revis'.

Francesa is so admittedly anti-Jets, I don't understand why any player or coach would go on the air with him. Fat boy rips the Jets at any chance. I don't mind tough questions or interviews, but when fatso has attacked the Jets as he has, especially since Ryan's arrival, why help him at all?

Yeah, kind of figured there was some kind of history there. I've never heard the guy before, but I thought he was pretty much a jerk, Derrell answered him like three times, and he wouldn't let it go. Think he was just looking for an arguement.