[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You guys need ta know this

nuke'em ttg

You can get major tacos for Gold, my wife wants me ta start wearing my wedding ring so i had ta get it re-sized, she is in the process of cleaning her closet and i said "Hey why didn't you ever wear that necklace i got ya" it's not me "Hey this jeweler buys gold , can i take it in" yes

18 year old necklace sittin in the closet= 556 tacos

You can get major tacos for Gold, my wife wants me ta start wearing my wedding ring so i had ta get it re-sized, she is in the process of cleaning her closet and i said "Hey why didn't you ever wear that necklace i got ya" it's not me "Hey this jeweler buys gold , can i take it in" yes

18 year old necklace sittin in the closet= 556 tacos

The only thing that pisses me off about selling gold is I know I'm only getting a fraction of what the sheisters are going to resell it for. I took some stuff around to a bunch of places and they all offered around the same and it seemed really low considering the stuff I had and the current market. Still, I really needed shots for the clap and an abortion for my teen girlfriend, so I had to just take what they gave me.

The only thing that pisses me off about selling gold is I know I'm only getting a fraction of what the sheisters are going to resell it for. I took some stuff around to a bunch of places and they all offered around the same and it seemed really low considering the stuff I had and the current market. Still, I really needed shots for the clap and an abortion for my teen girlfriend, so I had to just take what they gave me.

:wacko: wurd, i survived an abortion

but that's just capitalism (no sarcasm). If they didn't do it, how would it get done?

that said, my wife got like $500 for stuff we thought was nearly worthless.

I have a 3-pound 18K gold "MattyRox" pendant, encrusted with a total of 150 carats of diamonds, with a thick gold rope chain and the most I can get for it is $800,000. :wacko: