[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buffalo Turning Point?

Scooby's Hubby

I get the feeling this is a must win game for Buffalo at Miami. Not just for the divisional crown, but also for a potential wildcard spot, Buffalo will need to stay only one game behind the Pats and/or atop the wildcard race or it's bye bye playoffs. The AFC wildcard race features both 6 win teams that aren't division leaders, CINCY@BALT, so the Bills with a win could be in the wildcard lead, thus keeping open two avenues of reaching the playoffs.

If they lose, the chance of them catching up to New England would then be minimal and as far as the wildcard picture, it would create a logjam of 5 win teams. This IMO is a must win game for Buffalo.

What are their chances against a streaking Miami team at home?

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Yes, it's a must win. They don't match-up well with the Jets who they play next week in NY. They need to sweep Miami and win at SDC, Denver, and maybe Tennessee. Or better yet Spilt with the Jets and sweep Miami and get some select wins elsewhere.

I'm biased but I can't see this team losing to Miami. I was hopeful against the Jets but felt Dallas would be tough without an early turnover from Romo.

They match-up well against the Dolphins and should get back to a power run game and some downfield passing. They are desperate to prove there success early was not a fluke. I think they will.

I am worried that their defense is too banged up. I was really excited in the beginning of the year but feel the fizzle. Miami is hot and alot of the talking heads are picking Miami. Fred Jackson is still running well and may have to carry the team to victory. Fitz will have to throw TDs, not INTs.

If BUF is going to make the playoffs, they have to win a game like this. I think they know it too. I'm getting the impression - and I have absolutely nothing to support it - that they think it is so important that they are trying to force Steve Johnson onto the field even though he's not sufficiently recovered. It's all-hands-on-deck time, IMO