[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Video from Santa- PNP (Portable North Pole)

irish

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

I have been creating videos for my 2 kids for the past 3 years and they absolutely love it and it adds so much to their excitement for the Holiday. I just figured that I'd share this site as it might create some extra fun for my fellow Huddlers and their kids around the Holidays. I really like that you can customize the videos to a degree. When they first came out, customizing was minimal.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Thanks Irish that is pretty cool my 3 year old is gonna love it!!

Happy Holidays!!

NP, at the end of the year, they will send you an offer to buy the video. If you don't, it basically gets erased. They are awesome videos! My son who just turned 10 has been on the fence about the whole Santa thing for a couple years now because of kids talking smack in school and as he watched the video you could see the magic return in his eyes. It was great! All the details and pictures that you can include to personalize made him a more firm believer now than before. Boy, he's gonna want to kill me one day.

nice

set one up, and I'll show him tomorrow

What did he think? I hope it made him as happy and excited as it has made and still makes my two.

he loved it

after watching it a dozen times, I'm not as fond of it :wacko:

Yeah, that's exactly the way it works but it's certainly worth it to see how happy it makes the kids. If they are firm believers in the Santa bit, then it just enhances the Holiday spirit. If things were starting to fade for them, then it re-energizes the spirit.