[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Skylanders The Video Game

Swashbucklers

Are any of you familiar with this game and the action figures that go along with it? It is basically a kids game that has figures that you put on the "portal of power" and then they come to life in the video game. The guys are multiplatform so you can play them on any system. I bought it and my son and I played it and it was fun (although it is super easy for adults) Anyway, we started out with the game itself and then started collecting the characters. Before Christmas, the guys were easy to find. They are releasing them a few at a time and the demand has increased and it is very difficult to find them (and also the price for each character jumped $2 from $8 to $10). Needless to say, I have quite a bit of money wrapped up in this game. Now they are going on Ebay for $20-$50 for the hard to find ones. Just wondering if any of you are in on this current fad like myself!

my kids are in a frenzy over it.

My son (9) and his friends all play it. The game is just ok, IMO. Their strategy of making you buy all these characters is genius. My son is doing chores like crazy to earn cash to buy those darned things.

My son (9) and his friends all play it. The game is just ok, IMO. Their strategy of making you buy all these characters is genius. My son is doing chores like crazy to earn cash to buy those darned things.

yup same here. thing is there are nun on the shelves right now so hopefully the fad will end for my kids before they get them on the shelves.

yup same here. thing is there are nun on the shelves right now so hopefully the fad will end for my kids before they get them on the shelves.

The Target stores by us keep getting more in each week. They are hard to find anywhere else.