[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grammys

nuke'em ttg

I do like watching the Grammys and thought there was some very entertaining moments. But when they march a woman beater out there like Chris Brown who beat the livin Athena out of his girlfriend Rihanna and have him perform not once but twice is absolutely absurd. Acting as though he is this icon who should be looked up to makes me sick... :wacko:

That's pretty much what I was thinking too when he was performing. There's too many good performers out there that haven't beat the crap out of their significant others to roll his sorry ass out on music's biggest night. Too bad LL Cool J didn't kick his ass before the show.

That's pretty much what I was thinking too when he was performing. There's too many good performers out there that haven't beat the crap out of their significant others to roll his sorry ass out on music's biggest night. Too bad LL Cool J didn't kick his ass before the show.

I think the same kind of thing when I tributes and accolades thrown toward Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, and likes during the Oscar awards and such.

There's too many good performers out there that haven't beat the crap out of their significant others to roll his sorry ass out on music's biggest night.

How do you feel about Jerry Lee Lewis? How about Ike Turner? How about John Lennon?

Chris Brown has something in common with all of them. . .and no, it's not musical talent.

I still do not understand how Ben Iver wins over Foster the People :wacko:

But, the Grammy's never get it right. Too many categories, they have never gotten the Rock part right and how Elvis has never gotten a lifetime achievement Award is beyond me.

I don't understand either since Bon Iver's first album was from 2008.

I liked the Bruno Mars song as well. That album is pure bubblegum extravagance

how Elvis has never gotten a lifetime achievement Award is beyond me.

I don't think Elvis would care much since he's been dead 35 years and is still more famous than every person who's appeared on the Grammy show in the last five years put together and has probably outsold them too.

I'm not sure why watching a bunch of completely-detached-from-any-semblance-of-reality backslapping insincere no-talent luvvies fawning and drooling all over each other would have any attraction to anyone at all.

This is why I don't watch CSPAN.