[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bee-U-tiful Day

SEC=UGA

BJ, I'm contemplating an ATL Huddler get together. It's about time.

Let's do it. I was going to recommend a NFL draft meetup but I will be out of town unfortunately. Total Wine has beer tastings once a month at the Perimeter location. May 17th is "Hooray for IPA" which could dovetail nicely with the Fav IPA thread in the food and beverage forum. Thoughts?

http://www.totalwine.com/eng/calendar/date/05-01-2012/eventCategory/Class/state/GA/location/17767/view/calendar

Taz?!?!

:thinking:

I was talking with the wife on Saturday before I started drinking (I was gonna stop there) and told her that there is just something about this time of year that makes me want ot sit on the porch, listen to the radio and drink, heavily.

During the rest of the year, summer, fall, winter... I don't feel this urge and quite frankly may only drink once every week or two and very little, at that. But, over the past two weekends I have gone through three and a half twelve packs, most of that consumption coming on the two Saturdays.

I was talking with the wife on Saturday before I started drinking (I was gonna stop there) and told her that there is just something about this time of year that makes me want ot sit on the porch, listen to the radio and drink, heavily.

During the rest of the year, summer, fall, winter... I don't feel this urge and quite frankly may only drink once every week or two and very little, at that. But, over the past two weekends I have gone through three and a half twelve packs, most of that consumption coming on the two Saturdays.

Pffft. Taz calls that "breakfast". ;)

Pffft. Taz calls that "breakfast". ;)

Back in the day, I could compete with that. With age and maturity and having lost the will to "live", I can no longer accomplish such feats of stength.

Don't EVER try to correct a contact issue prior to washing your hands if you've been chain smoking and eating chicken wings... Mutherfracker, it burns!!!!

About 75 degrees, Working on my 3rd bottle of wine and about to throw some tuna steaks and shrimp on the grill.

Life is good today......

I'm on the same path, 3rd bottle of wine popped but I'm doing crab cakes on the griddle with a nice home made caesar (Dressing from scratch bitches)

Just looking at the garden, stuffs startin to spring up. Here's what I have:

26 tomato plants (early girl, beef master, better boy, some type oh heirloom, and celebrity)

18 pepper plants (green, red and yellow bell, banana, tobasco, and jalapeno)

Okra (two 25 foot rows)

Corn (3 40 foot rows, all silver queen)

Cantaloupe (3 mounds)

Watermellon (2 mounds)

Radish (5X5 plot)

Yellow squash, zucchini, cucumber (one 30 foot row of each)

12 foot long trellis of pinto beans, string beans and sugar/snow peas.

The pears and apple trees are looking good.

WD, sounds good, glad to see some others doing the right thing.

Gotta say I'm severely jealous of the garden. No space nor the time to do it right up he. My folks in tenn hook us up with some produce twice a year but I'd love to be able to grow my own!

Just got back from 3 days in Orlando. Up at 8 this am, went to the dump, fixed a diverter button on the shower, weeded the garden, cut 3 acres, weedeated around the lake and went to target. Just started the sprinklers, turned on the stereo and sat down with a beer.

• 1 month later...