[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some quick Internet connection help

Puddy

I switched my router a couple of weeks ago. Every time I would open IE is get an error message about connectivity issue. I'd run the quick "diagnose this problem" and it would fix the issue. Pain in the ass but I lives with it. Now I'm getting "Ethernet cable isn't plugged in". Diagnosing it doesn't fix the issue and I can't connect. Not sure why this happened or how to fix it. It happens on all the computers do it sounds like a connection issue at the router, from the modem maybe? Any ideas.

No clue on my own so I did a quick search and got these 2 answers

try updating ur network card drivers, if that doesn't work it might either be ur network card (u can buy a new one cheap) or your registery might be effed up :P (if u hd kill it then install OS on it again then it should kill it ) also theres programs that something can fix ur registery but i dont use any so i can give u any advice on what :P

Answerer 2

Unplug the power cord from the pc tower for 10 minutes. un plug the power cords from the router and modem for a few minutes so they can reset and recognize your pc.