[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lose weight, talk about it, go to jail

detlef

OK, so maybe it's not that bad, but still pretty messed up.

I started thinking the board's decision was a bit less messed up when I got to the part about dude selling advice. That goes, I guess, cross a line. But then there's this.

The board has been advocating a drug-based approach to diabetes that has marginal results. Dude went another way and it worked great. If this same board is the one who gets to decide who does and doesn't get to sell advice on dealing with diabetes, then maybe I don't give a flying cuff what they think and who they think should be allowed to sell advice.

Creates a bit of an issue. You want standards, but who sets them?

Wow that is pretty sad. So the average person can do this, provided you don't spread your opinions to far, say in casual conversation amongst friends. But once you post a blog about it, then all bets are off and we can sue you and force you to take back what you said or attend some training and be certified by us (which we won't do because you won't follow the methods we endorse.)

As is usually the case (like Sam said) its all about the money, really sad statement about our "medical/health care" industry in the US.