[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just experienced the new Transformers ride...

boltnlava

One word:

Epic!

I shaved off one of the things that annoy me the most about amusement parks and that is the hour+ wait time at each ride. I bought front of the line passes for me and my wife and it made the day a 1000 x's better. The longest wait I had was about 6 mins or so at the Shrek 4D show. One thing to note for those considering this type of pass- It is for ONE time on each ride. So those who like to ride multiple times this may be a deciding factor on if its worth the cost. We went twice on Transformers and they let us but told us the pass is single use for each ride after that.

Still worth it.

Did the whole park shows and all including the hour tram ride in about 7 hours. With lunch and snacks/drinks thrown in there. Not bad.

If you were considering going to Universal Studios Hollywood, go. They've updated everything (except Jurassic Park. Still not too bad), and the shows are better than I remember them being a few years back.