[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you want for Reggie Bush?

MY TEAM:

QB: Andy Dalton, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson

RB: Arian Foster, Marshawn Lynch, Reggie Bush, David Wilson, Ben Tate, Isaiah Pead

WR: AJ Green, Percy Harvin, Titus Young, Nate Washington

TE: Kellen Winslow

DEF: Seattle

TRADE 1 TEAM:

QB: Eli, RG III

RB: Darren Sproles, Beanie Wells, Helu, Blount

WR: megatron, jordy, desean jackson, Stevie Johnson, Mike Williams, Austin Collie

TE: Gates, Olsen

TRADER 2:

QB: Tom Brady, Phillip Rivers

RB: Doug Martin, Ridley, Benson, Turbin

WR: Roddy White, Marques Colston, Floyd, Amendola

TE: Pettigrew, Tamme

I agree with what HoneyBadger said. I'm not a big Beanie Wells fan. He's always injured and the Arizona o-line offnense is a mess. He's only giving up his backup TE and a weak RB2 for Bush. I'd hold out for Gates. I'd almost ignore the guy making the second guy for the rest of the season, lol. He's offering his backup QB and TE(not even his starting TE) for your solid RB2. Sure it's Rivers, but his mistake of picking two starting caliber QBs when he needed RB help is his problem.

To be completely honest, I'd be content to sit tight. See if any waiver wire TEs make some noise(Ruudolph, Kendricks, etc.) or even if Winslow ends up doing ok. Another advantage to waiting is if one of your backup RBs suddeny becomes more valuable because of an injury to Bradshaw/Foster/Jackson. Then you have more leverage to land a better TE in trade. If you trade Bush, you're looking at starting Washington at flex. Not bad, but you lose the flexibility of playing the best weekly matchup at flex.

Edited by Tripleshot

I knew I made the right decision, asking you. So, I'll probably sit tight then.

EDIT: I told Trade 2 guy to come back when he wants to build a trade with Pettigrew as the centerpiece as I have no interest right now in upgrading at QB.

Also, is Gates a good value for Bush straight up?

Edited by opinionatedAholenotontv