[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pop quiz, arsehole....

Chavez

2nd pick in a keeper league, standard perf scoring, my top two prospects are Fred Jackson and Aaron Hernandez (my other RBs are SJax and Roy Helu).

Obviously, RBs are fantasy gold, but I'm kind of a TE hooor, so I'm leaning heavily towards Hernandez. What say you all (and more importantly, why)?

If Fred Jackson is going to be the best running back left at pick 2, you're pretty much in the hole at RB anyways. If you think you can get similar production from your next two picks at RB than go with Aaron Hernandez, though he may be hanging around in the next round - a lot depends on who the other keepers are in your league.

Ehhh, I agree that A Hern could be a difference maker, but you're kinda screwed with Helu as your RB2. I would go with Freddy, I have been following him this preseason and he's looked very good. More importantly, Spiller has looked below average so I think it's going to be the same 70/30 split as last year.

Dude, I am all about Hernandez, mostly cause he's latino and I love me some spics. Well, that and everything I hear from NE is that Brady loves him some Hernandez as well.

Regardless, your RBs suck ass and, I'm assuming everyone has better, so I might be forced to go that way unless you think you can get BGE coming back.

Mostly though, I love me my new Ridley Compact and my soon-to-arrive Mavic Ksyrium Equipe wheels. But that's another story entirely.

Edited by detlef

Dude, I am all about Hernandez, mostly cause he's latino and I love me some spics.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nFwjVmODB8o/S5vPP3jz2hI/AAAAAAAAADU/hT-yfo2g2HI/s400/fist+bump.jpg

Mostly though, I love me my new Ridley Compact and my soon-to-arrive Mavic Ksyrium Equipe wheels. But that's another story entirely.

It's not the bike, it's the rider (says the guy who'd probably have a ridiculously expensive bike by now if it weren't for the fact the divorce would be even MORE expensive).

Plus I can't really justify buying new wheels when my fat ass mashes through them in 1500 mi or less.

FYI, draft order -

1 - Richardson

2 (me) - Hernandez

3 - Andre Johnson

4 - Doug Martin

5 - Ryan Matthews

6 - Fred Jackson

7 - Stafford

basically, the bulk of the guys I was hoping would roll back to me (we go serp) at 19 is getting hammered pretty hard. Oh well.