[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I trade Cedric Benson for?

Rem026

Hello --

Looking to move Cedric Benson for a starting player. I posted my lineup below, and I have three potential trades in the works. The first trade would be Benson for Andre Brown (giants RB), Benson for Mike Wallace, or Benson for Desean Jackson? Jackson is probably the least likely but the other two are almost a done deal, just need to decide which route to go. I am hoping to get some advice: I was thinking about the Brown trade because I want a three back system, and I am hoping that Brown will explode and be an elite back... kind of a reach. But I am also hoping that Wallace will return to his elite status....

Jay Cutler - QB

Maurice Jones-Drew - RB

Darren McFadden - RB

Julio Jones - WR

Victor Cruz - WR

Dez Bryant - WR

Martellus Bennett - TE

Cardinals D/ST

Lawrence Tynes - K

Donald Brown - RB

Cedric Benson - RB

Ben Roethlisberger - QB

Torrey Smith - WR

Isaiah Pead - RB

Greg Olsen - TE

Daryl Richardson - RB

Edited by Rem026

Benson for Wallace seems like a steal. That's the route I'd go. Who even knows how long Andre Brown will be the primary RB in NY. Wallace is the definite answer here.

Please help with my post: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/385836-which-of-these-rbs-would-you-be-most-willing-to-part-with-to-upgrade-at-wr/

• Like 1