[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Weekly Milk Carton Thread

ts

For the benefit of those perhaps playing a week #17 FF championship game, and/or just to wrap up the NFL regular season in an orderly manner, we may as well get started as Q1 winds down in the early games ... as such, in an effort to keep all the 'where is so and so?', 'is so and so even playing?' & 'did so and so get hurt?' posts consolidated into one Sunday thread ... list here your FF players that so far seem to be suited to appearing on the side of a milk carton.

- B. Marshall?

Umm - good officiating is apparently again on the milk carton today ... in the GBP-MIN game. Of all the possible outcomes of the James Jones fumble/tackled/TD/whatever play just prior to the end of Q3, the refs managed it seems, to settle on the least correct - after the on the field call was GBP fumble recovered by MIN.

I could have dealt with a fumble/MIN ball ... or down by contact short of the goal line, GBP ball ... or down / no fumble since the ground cannot cause a fumble ... but there is no way that was a GBP touchdown based on any replay I saw.

Forget the fact that it was the same circumstance as the DET Thanksgiving Day 'cannot challenge the play but tried to anyways' debacle, except with a totally different outcome today because the 'booth official had already begun a review'.

LOL ... I have no FF horse in the race today, but ... just wow.

Edited by ts