[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs to sign Dunta Robinson

Chief Dick

Well, that fills a need for sure. Not sure what he has left, but definitely an upgrade over what they had opposite Brandon Flowers.

I don't get the love. He allowed the 5th most yardage to WR. He is, however, a great tackler against the run. I think it's 3yrs and around $8m. Does this take the Chiefs out of the running for Sean Smith?

Dunta played much better than expected under Nolan, though he still got burnt at times.

It was a mistake for the Falcons to think he could be a #1 CB, he's definitely a serviceable CB2, but man I wish Grimes was healthy last year, because where he would have really shined was playing the rover in the nickel where he could hit people (definitely his biggest strength and also liability for penalties, he loves to lay some licks).

I don't think you'll be too disappointed with him, but he certainly isn't going to be a gamechanger.

Edited by delusions of grandeur

I don't get the love. He allowed the 5th most yardage to WR. He is, however, a great tackler against the run. I think it's 3yrs and around $8m. Does this take the Chiefs out of the running for Sean Smith?

Well, if you would have read my post, you'll notice I said he's a upgrade over the corner opposite Flowers. So he's not coming here to be a #1. All I said was it fills a need.

• Like 1

Well, if you would have read my post, you'll notice I said he's a upgrade over the corner opposite Flowers. So he's not coming here to be a #1. All I said was it fills a need.

Not dissing your post my friend. But if you look at his stat's, he's a concern. That's all i'm saying.And he won't fill the CB slot..he's more a FS than anything.

Edited by tazinib1