[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Question...

mcmill3

I am pondering the decision of which two players to keep for this season. 10 Team league.

We lose two rounds from where the player was drafted the previous year e.g. I drafted Lynch in the 4th round last year so if I keep him, he will be my 2nd round pick. This format obviously prevents you from keeping any player drafted in rounds 1 or 2. I also have the #1 pick in this years draft.

Here are the possibilities and rounds:

Amendola - 10th round pick

Lynch - 2nd round pick

RGIII - 12th round pick

I think Lynch is a lock for me considering he will be my 2nd round pick at 2.10.

Thoughts on keeping RGIII or Amendola?

I say keep Lynch, as you will be sure to have 2 top 5 picks. If you keep RGIII, although the value is amazing, leaves you waiting to the end of rd 2 for your send pick. You will be able to get a solid QB in the 4th or 5th rd.

Edited by lawn saver

I think RGIII is the clear choice. Even with the risk he's not ready, that's solid value, and if he returns to full form that's flat-out theft.

Calvin or Graham depend on if AP is being kept or not. I could see that going either way, he was going mid-20's in most drafts last year. If AP is there you gotta take him, and if he's not I think it's an easy call. I'm sure Charles, Morris, Martin, Richardson, and Spiller are all keepers? Foster could give me pause, but I could also see myself taking Calvin over him knowing I have the safety net of Lynch in the 2nd.

You really need a lot more info for best advice. List others' keepers, lineups, and basic league rules (PPR, 4 or 6 per TD, etc).