[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In a slow draft now 2nd pick kept Lynch and Foster

Scorcher

Standard League, Top QB"s gone Newton and Romo left, WR's Thomas, JJones and Marshall, RB's Jackson, MJD, and CJ1k, considering grabbing another RB as this will further deplete rb's, one team has no RB"s yet, won't get to pick again until 23. Everything could be pretty depleted. Should I get a strong WR or Graham, or grab Romo? in this league QB's go fast.

Thanks for your reply, could you expand a bit? My concern is what will be left in other positions when I pick again at 23. WR's QB's. I think I will have an advantage with a strong RB-RB-Flex that should score heavily and consistently through out the year. In a standard scoring league it seems RB's make the team. QB's get 6 for each TD.

Edited by Scorcher

SJax or Graham in my opinion. There are some solid WR options that can be had later on. Granted, not tier one types, but steady productive WRs. I'm not as high on SJax as AE is, but I do lime him, and if you can use him as a flex he is a good starter and solid trade material down the road.

Graham gives a clear advantage at the TE spot, and it's tough to pass on him there, but having SJax as an RB3 is very strong

SJax or Graham in my opinion. There are some solid WR options that can be had later on. Granted, not tier one types, but steady productive WRs. I'm not as high on SJax as AE is, but I do lime him, and if you can use him as a flex he is a good starter and solid trade material down the road.

Graham gives a clear advantage at the TE spot, and it's tough to pass on him there, but having SJax as an RB3 is very strong

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

PPR grab your favorite out of Marshall, Julio or Thomas. I say Marshall. Non PPR CJ0K or MJD. SJax oline looks absoultetly horrible! Once the defenses actually play I don't have much faith. Good luck man guess I'm here to go against the grain

Already picked Sjax, and now foster is looking bad. I will just keep remembering when Turner joined Atlanta and hope for the best. I think Sjax will get it going in the regular season. He has a whole lot more heart than MJD and is very happy with his team. Looks like my 4th pick will be Ben Tate lol Also it is a non ppr or I would have gone WR no question.

Edited by Scorcher