[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Picked Great RBs and WRs, But Need Better QB. Who Do I Trade?

Grenaid

This league is a fun one:

2 QBs, 4 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 2 DEFs, 1 Kicker

.5 PPR, +1 every 25yds Passing, +5 Passing TDs, -2 INTs, -1 Sack

So you can understand there are some high scoring games, but it makes every pick count and following the free agency very important. And my team:

QB1 - Colin Kaep

QB2 - Josh Freeman

WR1- Calvin Johnson

WR2- Larry Fitz

WR3- Reggie Wayne

WR4- Sidney Rice

RB1- Jamaal Charles

RB2- Reggie Bush

TE- Vernon Davis

DEF1- Denver

DEF2- Pittsburgh

Bench:

QB- Big Ben

RB- David Wilson

RB- SJax

WR- Miles Austin

WR- Brandon LaFell (yeah, I don't know why I have him)

TE- Brandon Meyers (same BYE as Vernon.. awesome)

- Point is, I love my team, but I'm not feeling my QBs consistency too much. The fact that I have a couple of stud RBs and a decent depth in WRs could be enough for someone to trade away an Aaron Rodgers or even a simple Matt Ryan-like QB.

- I know it's not even regular season yet, but I like having a trading plan in mind, attempting to formulate a great team before kickoff. I'll probably end up waiting till Week 2 and seeing what I've got, but any ideas now would be greatly appreciated.

- This post could prove useful for people with similar problems, but the same picks, and give them a better understanding of who can be traded for who. If you need to know any of the other players' picks, or who is in free agency, I'll be glad to post that.

Thanks

Do any teams have 2-3 stronger QBs but weaknesses elsewhere? That is who you are likely to trade with. Your strength is RB with 3 legit startable backs plus a 4th with upside in Wilson. You've got 4 good WRs but nothing on the bench.

You don;t mention how many teams in the league, but with 2 required QBs, their value is much higher than in typical leagues, so it may be fairly difficult to pry a top QB away from an owner.

I think Big Ben will be a fine QB2 for you. The Steelers have no run game and are looking to be borderline terrible this year. They should be playing from behind a lot which will help Ben rack up considerable garbage time points.

Yeah, sorry I forgot to mention it, but we have 8 people in the league. Which adds on the the amount of crazy looking teams. One guy has Russell Wilson, RG3, and Alex Smith at QB. Cobb, Welker, Boldin, Britt, and Denarius Moore at WR. Foster, MJD, and Giovani Bernard at RB. Maybe I can snag one of those QBs for what it seems like his lack of WR depth. Thanks for the replies guys.