[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yahoo changed their layout

PPIchamp

It changed at exactly 3PM EST this afternoon, I was on there cooking up a trade offer. The whole style has been completely redesigned. It's a busier, kinda more clutterd look, and I hate the transparent background.

The classic style button is just for moving players in and out of your starting lineup.

Maybe I was a little hard on it right off the bat. I think if they simply made the darkened/grayed transparent areas behind the team rosters, the standing, transactions area, ect, a solid white (or even solid black would be an improvement) I could live with it, or even like it.

I started playing fantasy football in '07, and it was on Yahoo. Since then I've tried ESPN, Fox, NFL.com, maybe 1 or 2 others, and I've always preferred Yahoo over them all. So much so, that I only do money leagues on Yahoo.

I've gone into Yahoo's feedback section and given some votes to others who started comments about not liking the new setup.

Playing with my favorite FF site layout, is like playing with my emotions!

Maybe I was a little hard on it right off the bat. I think if they simply made the darkened/grayed transparent areas behind the team rosters, the standing, transactions area, ect, a solid white (or even solid black would be an improvement) I could live with it, or even like it.

I started playing fantasy football in '07, and it was on Yahoo. Since then I've tried ESPN, Fox, NFL.com, maybe 1 or 2 others, and I've always preferred Yahoo over them all. So much so, that I only do money leagues on Yahoo.

I've gone into Yahoo's feedback section and given some votes to others who started comments about not liking the new setup.

Playing with my favorite FF site layout, is like playing with my emotions!

Don't think you we're overreacting at all - it's f'ing terrible. There's a reason that no website ever has used that color scheme and layout. Gives me a head ache. We're stuck for this season but it will probably be our last.

If they gave the team roster header the same tannish/gray color the old style had, and a white background for the rosters, standings, transactions, notes, ect, ect, I could definitley live with it. Give it that old style feel again with those same colors, plus it'll be easier to read/less busy.