[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone want to come aboard and consult

Patriots

Roster: Its 12 team, PPR. Waivers are free for all. $5 a transaction after 5. Usually run about 20. 5 bench spots. Start 1 QB, 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE K and Def.

1. (12) Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB) 2. (13) Brandon Marshall (Chi - WR) 3. (36) Darren Sproles (NO - RB) 4. (37) Darren McFadden (Oak - RB) 5. (60) Montee Ball (Den - RB) 6. (61) Cecil Shorts (Jac - WR) 7. (84) DeAndre Hopkins (Hou - WR) 8. (85) Jared Cook (StL - TE) 9. (108) Cincinnati (Cin - DEF) 10. (109) Fred Jackson (Buf - RB) 11. (132) Rueben Randle (NYG - WR) 12. (133) Bilal Powell (NYJ - RB) 13. (156) Andre Roberts (Ari - WR) 14. (157) Alex Henery (Phi - K)

if your WW is open its time to upgrade your backs. if Vereen or Joique is there dump Powell and pick one of them up. was say..Alshon Jeffery drafted?

yo i'm excited for this! let's win and save the whales. First, look at the WW for these names: Vincent Brown, Alshon Jeffrey, Quinton Patton. Then consider who you want to get rid of. Powell is unnecessary. So there's a start. DMC and possibly Andre Roberts can be used as leverage for trades. See what other folks in your league have. If someone is strong at RB or WR depth, try and appeal to their weaknesses. In a 12 team league, there HAS to be a couple people with unbalanced teams. You're gonna have to do alot of homework to recover, but that's why we're here.

if your WW is open its time to upgrade your backs. if Vereen or Joique is there dump Powell and pick one of them up. was say..Alshon Jeffery drafted?

If they are not drafted then he doesn't need any help winning this league. Keep Powell and dump somebody else if they are available is my advise.

• 3 weeks later...

Just checking in. I lost big the first week going against manning but it looks like I may inch out a win this week.

Does anyone want to come on board as co-owner so they can view league. It would have to be a trustworthy person as they could realy screw up my team if they wanted to, not that I don'y trust most of you.

My offer of $500 to charity still stands. I could even go 20% of any winnings so that if we don't win but get in the money than the charity of DMDs choosing gets some $$$.

Edited by Patriots