[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help: Dwayne bowe, Eli manning, Stevan Riddley. For Carson Palmer, cjy2k, and Cruz

heisenberg1988

Bowe = Cruz

Manning < Palmer

Ridley > CJ2K

If this is a standard league I wouldn't do it as Bowe and Ridley should get lots of TD's, if it's ppr I would probably do it as Palmer is an upgrade over Manning IMO and CJ2K and Cruz are better than Bowe/Ridley since it's ppr.

Easier for me to offer advice as this is not my team. Palmer has some weapons to throw to, and they'll be throwing a lot - more than Eli I'd presume. Problem is the oline is horrible, and the run game sucks just as bad, and they play against two of the leagues best defenses twice a year. Even with that, if you don't get penalized for INTs, or if you don't get penalized a lot, I think FANTASY WISE, Palmer is a better bet - just due to the fact that he's going to have more attempts a game. Bowe/Cruz, this is a coin flip. I'd put them on equal ground. Ridley for Johnson. Ridley certainly has more opportunity for TDs, but are they a given? How much is Vareen going to cut into his production? What about Bolden/Blount? Bellicheat is harder to predict. He may give Ridley 30 touches a game, he may give him 6 - all depends on what sort of games he's trying to play with the opposition. Johnson on the other hand may not score as many TD's, but he's also not in an RBBC. I personally feel that Johnson is gonna be as solid of an RB2 this year as there is. For me.. If I was in your shoes - I'd probably take the offer. It's a very fair deal for both sides. Neither of you are getting the upper hand here, unless you ask AE who thinks you should have passed on Chris Johnson even if he fell to the 8th round..

...Ridley for Johnson. Ridley certainly has more opportunity for TDs, but are they a given?...

This right here is the key. Predicting year over year touchdowns is statistically impossible. Year over year yardage is fairly reliable when a RB's situation remains similar. CJ's year vs year situation is actually better with the Titans making several improvements to the OL. CJ is the safer play AND the one with the most upside.