[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver's Schedule if they put up 7 on Baltimore, what happens...

Cowboyz1

Alright. Fair enough.

Personally, I want to see Ball put it together because we need a run game to push through the playoffs. I also want to steal him from my leaguemates, but I am somewhat skeptical at this point of his ability to start for me this year.

For whatever reason, that play made me cringe a bit in realtime. The second look makes me feel better.

Alright. Fair enough.

Personally, I want to see Ball put it together because we need a run game to push through the playoffs. I also want to steal him from my leaguemates, but I am somewhat skeptical at this point of his ability to start for me this year.

For whatever reason, that play made me cringe a bit in realtime. The second look makes me feel better.

That also is fair enough.

Man hug?

Ha.

Also on my 2nd look I noticed Ball's 9 yd run on second down to get into the redzone. That looked pretty swell. I feel a lot better about making a buy low attempt on him now, but I think it will take 3 poor FF weeks for his owners to capitulate.

Ha.

Also on my 2nd look I noticed Ball's 9 yd run on second down to get into the redzone. That looked pretty swell. I feel a lot better about making a buy low attempt on him now, but I think it will take 3 poor FF weeks for his owners to capitulate.

If he lines up on the wrong side of the formation a couple more times, you may get your wish. Manning was throwing him some eye daggers on the sideline after that.

I'll give Ball credit though. When he makes a mistake, he seems to learn from it and doesn't repeat it.

what do you think of Anderson?

Not sure. He looked pretty good against future fry cooks in the preseason. I rostered him as insurance in the one league that I own Ball, but we have a little more flexibility in that league.

Cautiously optimistic as potentially the guy who may push Moreno or Hillman off the DEN roster next year - maybe sooner. I could easily see him as Ball's backup as the guy who can run between the tackles successfully, which Moreno and Hillman have definitely proven they can't do. He already pushed Lance Ball off the roster even though he was hurt going into the season. Right now I'd call him a long shot to unseat Ball as the eventual primary RB, with a puncher's chance at making Ball his handcuff as opposed to the opposite way around, which is how I see it right now. That DEN chose to roster him rather than PUPing him or trying to PS him at the start of the season says the DEN coaching staff sees something they really like.

The key factor for me, as with all rookie tail backs, can be pass protect. It was telling that they started the game of with Moreno. They will not take any chances with Manning in pass protection so if the kid can do it and do it well he will see more of the field. If he can't or is shaky he will never see much real time and his upside will be seriously diminished. In this game he was shaky. We'll see.