[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Pick 3 with at least 1 WR (standard League non PPR)

Khiry Robinson

Andre Ellington

Lamar Miller

Brandin Cooks

Cordarelle Patterson

Pierre Garcon

Going up against division leader already down 30 because of Matty Ice. Thanks!!!!

Patterson, Cooks and Ellington.

• Like 1

Ok I need help ASAP.... I need help in starting 2 WR's this week its between welker,Kennan allen and TY Hilton....I understand TY and Keenan haven't

Put up points but have good matchups this week.....please help....and thanks in advance.... I was going to start TY and welker but give me some advice.

hi highkite!

many questions about my lineup this week:

knile davis or charles?

pick 3 WR:

e. sanders @SEA

g. tate vs GB

a. jeffery (Q, on monday night) @NYJ

k. benjamin vs PIT

d. hopkins @NYG

r. wayne @JAX

on my flex spot, i currently have a.gates (gronk as my #1 TE).

thanks in advance for your advice!

Right now the Chiefs are not even sure which 1 is playing. if I had to pick 1 now I would go Davis just to be on the safe side. he should at the least get 10 carries even if Charles plays. you still got a hour though and maybe some info will come out.

Jeffery on monday night is scary as if he has a setback you will have to have someone else you can throw in. I would go Tate, Sanders and Hopkins as I expect them to do well anyways and not take the chance on Jefffery.

hi highkite!

many questions about my lineup this week:

knile davis or charles?

pick 3 WR:

e. sanders @SEA

g. tate vs GB

a. jeffery (Q, on monday night) @NYJ

k. benjamin vs PIT

d. hopkins @NYG

r. wayne @JAX

on my flex spot, i currently have a.gates (gronk as my #1 TE).

thanks in advance for your advice!

Just noticed your FLEX question. I would start Benjamin over Gates. rarely ever is there a situation where you should start a TE over a WR or a RB at FLEX.

Right now the Chiefs are not even sure which 1 is playing. if I had to pick 1 now I would go Davis just to be on the safe side. he should at the least get 10 carries even if Charles plays. you still got a hour though and maybe some info will come out.

Jeffery on monday night is scary as if he has a setback you will have to have someone else you can throw in. I would go Tate, Sanders and Hopkins as I expect them to do well anyways and not take the chance on Jefffery.

thanks man, i appreciate it!

i forgot to mention d.mcfadden who seems to be in line for the majority of carries today. would you play him? maybe instead of davis or gates at the flex?

thanks!

What's up highkite! I have two problems today...

Niles Paul or Jordan Cameron (if he goes)

Also, can only pick two of these 3 in a standard league....Wallace (MIA), Maclin (PHI), or Patterson (MIN).

Thanks!

I would go with Niles at TE.

And Wallace and Patterson at WR. although I also like Maclin.

I have Jamaal Charles and Arian Foster on a Standard league and I am in a pickle now.

Pick 2 Rbs and a flex from this list-- PPR league

Ridley- 1pm

Bradshaw- 1pm

Lamar Miller- 425pm

Charles- 425pm

Bowe 425pm

Ivory- MNF

I put the times because that adds to my dilemma. What I have right now is Ridley and Lamar as my RBS and Bradshaw in my flex. I don't see any reason to start Bowe. So do I basically go with my lineup as it is set right now and throw Charles in for Miller if Charles is playing?