[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I have two moves I am stressing about. First, montee ball or cj spiller? Both have been good but montes playing in Seattle and CJ has been really inconsistent over the past couple years. Second, cordarelle Patterson or Keenan Allen at the flex, I also have Kendall wright that I could throw in as well. Thanks and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Hi HK

Looking for advice on my flex this week

10 team standard

My starters

QB foles

RB foster, Stacy

WR jordy, Percy

TE Julius Thomas

Flex garçon

D NE

K vinateri

My options are

garçon vs philly

Wayne vs jags

Crabtree vs Arizona

Asiata vs saints

Thanks

I would go Garcon. he will still end up a fine WR this year.

Crabtree has a crappy matchup. Waynes matchup is too good to the point they will use everyone and I do not trust Asiata this week with them already saying they are going with the hot hand between him and McKinnon.

Hope I catch you in time

MY roster looks like this: 1 PPR

Matt Ryan

Monte BAll

CJ Spiller

Calvin Johnson

Alshon Jeffery

Jordan Cameron (If he can play)

Bobby Rainey (Flex)

Bench:

TY Hilton

Michael Floyd

Trent Richardson

Erica Decker

D Willie

Dalton

Hyde

What you think of that? Or should I have Floyd Play and Spiller sit? Also, Should I pop Hilton in?

This is how I would do it.

NON PPR

if green plays, should i start him?

or should i just go with hawkins or hopkins? just in case he's used as more of a decoy or if he's simply out?

the rest of my roster looks like this

QB-Rodgers

WR-Green/Hawkins/Hopkins

WR-Wallace

WR-Torrey

RB-Donald Brown

RB-Gore

TE-Kelce

Thanks!

I would go with Hawkins and Hopkins. I expect both to put up nice numbers for you.

If they just use Green as a decoy or only on routes that his injury can handle he could end up a giant bust. but keep up on his news. maybe they will convince us otherwise.

And I would put Torrey Smith on the bench. he is now number 2 to Steve Smith.

To be honest, this could be a week you are lucky Green is hurt as I have Hawkins, Hopkins and Wallace ranked in my personal top 5 WR's of the week.

Someone dropped Jordan Matthews today to fill an injury So I dropped Tim Wright for Jordan, He could be huge going forward, you still think Crowell? I do like his upside and talent

I do. he is just next in line for a starting gig. and we all know starting RB's (for the most part) get you solid points.

• Like 1

Hi HK

With Charles practicing should I bench Knile Davis? I'm starting Lacy. Who do you think I should start between Ahmad Bradshaw and Terrance West?

I actually like both West and Bradshaw. but Bradshaw has the neck and Richardson factor so I would go with West who I just think gets more work.

Yeah, this is why I try and stay away from Charles. he is 1 of those guys that lays on "questionable" wire every week. then comes in for a couple plays and you don't see him again. or he goes nuts and makes you regret missing a 3 TD game. keep your eyes on this situation all week and if Kniles gets the start he starts in your lineup. if it looks muddled I would go with West and be confident.

Hopefully you get Davis though.

I posted this as it's own topic before seeing this thread :)

10 team league, .5 PPR, 2 RB, 2 WR, flex. I am well set at QB, WR, and TE (I have Julius Thomas and Greg Olsen) but need help at RB. I obv will (likely) never play Olsen over Thomas, so Olsen is just bye week/injury insurance/trade bait on my bench. Do you think I should move him for AP? I think this is actually too much to give up, but I could really use the upside from AP. Also this is a league where no one trades (and no one correctly values TEs) so I am unlikely to get much for Olsen. Thanks for the advice.

I have two moves I am stressing about. First, montee ball or cj spiller? Both have been good but montes playing in Seattle and CJ has been really inconsistent over the past couple years. Second, cordarelle Patterson or Keenan Allen at the flex, I also have Kendall wright that I could throw in as well. Thanks and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

At RB I would go with Ball. with Seattle expecting them to pass all over them there should be some running lanes. and Seattle can be ran on.

At WR I would go Patterson. the offense should revolve around him now. plus he has a decent matchup. also Keenan Allen has been added to the injury report although they think he plays right now.

I posted this as it's own topic before seeing this thread :)

10 team league, .5 PPR, 2 RB, 2 WR, flex. I am well set at QB, WR, and TE (I have Julius Thomas and Greg Olsen) but need help at RB. I obv will (likely) never play Olsen over Thomas, so Olsen is just bye week/injury insurance/trade bait on my bench. Do you think I should move him for AP? I think this is actually too much to give up, but I could really use the upside from AP. Also this is a league where no one trades (and no one correctly values TEs) so I am unlikely to get much for Olsen. Thanks for the advice.

Tough 1 as I think AP is done for the year. we won't know until October 8th if the Vikes will cut him or trade him or if there is another team who will trade for him.

I think he is done for the year. his only chance to play this year is to plea out. and as the evidence seems to be coming in I am not sure they will give him a nice plea.

EDIT: I think I keep Olsen or see if you can get a Lamar Miller type for him.

Edited by HighKite

Thanks for your advice! Yeah in a perfect world where people correctly valued TEs and were willing to trade I would keep Olsen and hold out for something better. But unfortunately this league still abides by the "RBs are god and TEs are doghonda mentality" of yesteryear.

Thanks for your advice! Yeah in a perfect world where people correctly valued TEs and were willing to trade I would keep Olsen and hold out for something better. But unfortunately this league still abides by the "RBs are god and TEs are doghonda mentality" of yesteryear.

Actually, IMO , they are right. RB's are what makes you win. look at yourself for instance. you need a RB.

For instance, I told you to go for Lamar Miller. but I would never give you Lamar Miller for Olsen myself, I was just hoping someone else would. Olsen tops out at what..700 yards?

Standard scoring - TD's, yards (bonus for yards as well):

Joique Bell or Ahmad Bradshaw

Pierre Garcon or Steve Smith

Thanks!

I would go with Bradshw. both guys have someone else in their way. I just think Bush is a bigger obstacle than Richardson. plus against Jville they should run alot.

I would go with Steve Smith at WR. he has played every game well and has another solid matchup.

Actually, IMO , they are right. RB's are what makes you win. look at yourself for instance. you need a RB.

For instance, I told you to go for Lamar Miller. but I would never give you Lamar Miller for Olsen myself, I was just hoping someone else would. Olsen tops out at what..700 yards?

Well you are crazy :) Jimmy Graham was a 1st rounder this year! I thought with that ranking finally people would see the true value of TEs. I would never trade Olsen for Lamar Miller. And I even like Miller! But he has been meh so far in his career and will be back in a platoon (at best) in 4-6 weeks. Check out this ranking, it scrapes all the major sites for their end of seaosn rankings, and has Olsen as the #43 overall flex going forard. Right next to top 15/20 RBs such as Spiller etc.

http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/ros-half-point-ppr-flex.php

I don't come here often. But would definitely appreciate any help offered. Was missing my 2nd, 4th and 7th round picks in the draft, but somehow am 2-0.

League is 14-team, not PPR, pretty standard RB scoring, but we do get special team points from RBs and WRs.

I'm starting McCoy (no brainer) but need to start a flex and I have 4 RBs to choose from. Believe it or not, all 4 are predicted to score 13 points according the the Huddle and my league scoring.

The four are:

Stevan Ridley vs. Oakland

Jeremy Hill vs. Tennesee

Khiry Robinson vs. Minnesota

C.J. Spiller vs. San Diego

Here is my take on each:

Ridley: Oakland gave up 188yards/4.1 to Houston (Foster) and 212/6.2 to NYJets (Ivory/Johnson). New England was playing from behind the 2nd half against Miami (week 1) and Ridley only had 8 carries for 21 yards. Week 2, Pats beat up Minnesota and Ridley had 25 for 101 and a TD. Negative: Belichick is a freak and could give the waterboy (or Vereen) all the carries this week, but Vereen is banged up a little so edge goes to Ridley.

Jeremy Hill: Tennessee eliminated KCs rushing game in week 1 (67 yards). But couldn't stop a slug week 2 against Dallas (220). Hill is playing 2nd fiddle to Bernard, but put up 74 and a TD against Falcons week 2. Negative: AJ Green is back so less running running likely.

Khiry Robinson: Everyone's sleeper (I hope Khiry is not sleeping too). Week 1 Atlanta held Saints to 139 with Ingram carrying the load and Thomas/Khiry splitting sloppy seconds. Week 2 Cleveland gives up 174 with Ingram having a field day Khiry playing 2nd fiddle and Thomas selling hot dogs. Minnesota forced St. Louis to pass in week one but Pats ran all over them week 2 when they were maintaining their lead. Negative: Thomas is fresh and Khiry's 2 games, 59 yards, 1 TD and 1 fumble is not inspiring. And if you've been sleeping too, Ingram is way out of this game.

CJ Spiller: Really tough to analyze here. He had beautiful kickoff return for TD last week ( I get individual special team pointages) and his statline rushing is decent, but Freddy is still getting some carries. San Diego did a nice job slowing down Seattle (a big deal) and Zona (not so big of a deal) but has a lot of momentum coming off a near win week 1 and a nice win week 2. I think Spiller is the best of the 4 week in week out, but San Diego scares me. Of course, the game is in Buffalo making it harder to choose and a pretty long plane ride for the Chargers.

I am leaning towards rolling the dice on Belicheck playing Ridley a lot.

Did I miss anything in my analysis and would you choose someone over Ridley? Thanks in advance for your advice douches.

Edited by hump and run

Well you are crazy :) Jimmy Graham was a 1st rounder this year! I thought with that ranking finally people would see the true value of TEs. I would never trade Olsen for Lamar Miller. And I even like Miller! But he has been meh so far in his career and will be back in a platoon (at best) in 4-6 weeks. Check out this ranking, it scrapes all the major sites for their end of seaosn rankings, and has Olsen as the #43 overall flex going forard. Right next to top 15/20 RBs such as Spiller etc.

http://www.fantasypr...nt-ppr-flex.php

Brother, all I can say is, good luck trying to find you a RB if you overrate Olsen that much..

Weekly TE's can be found on waivers. guys that will put up near ( sometimes more) the points of Olsen. good luck doing the same at RB as the whole league will be going after that big pick.

You looking for a RB and not being able to get 1 with Olsen is pretty much all the proof I need.

Bringing up Jimmy Graham is a much different thing than bringing up Greg Olsen. and I like Olsen. I just know you don't even think about him until you got your starting RB's and 2 backups and 4 WR's and 2 QB's. that is where Olsen fits in. about pick 11. because there is so many TE's in his range on many league waivers.

And judging any player after 2 games is a mistake. Delanie Walker has scored more than Olsen..as has Gates,Bennett,Niles. and Donnell is just under him. is Niles and Donnell household names?

I don't come here often. But would definitely appreciate any help offered. Was missing my 2nd, 4th and 7th round picks in the draft, but somehow am 2-0.

League is 14-team, not PPR, pretty standard RB scoring, but we do get special team points from RBs and WRs.

I'm starting McCoy (no brainer) but need to start a flex and I have 4 RBs to choose from. Believe it or not, all 4 are predicted to score 13 points according the the Huddle and my league scoring.

The four are:

Stevan Ridley vs. Oakland

Jeremy Hill vs. Tennesee

Khiry Robinson vs. Minnesota

C.J. Spiller vs. San Diego

Here is my take on each:

Ridley: Oakland gave up 188yards/4.1 to Houston (Foster) and 212/6.2 to NYJets (Ivory/Johnson). New England was playing from behind the 2nd half against Miami (week 1) and Ridley only had 8 carries for 21 yards. Week 2, Pats beat up Minnesota and Ridley had 25 for 101 and a TD. Negative: Belichick is a freak and could give the waterboy (or Vereen) all the carries this week, but Vereen is banged up a little so edge goes to Ridley.

Jeremy Hill: Tennessee eliminated KCs rushing game in week 1 (67 yards). But couldn't stop a slug week 2 against Dallas (220). Hill is playing 2nd fiddle to Bernard, but put up 74 and a TD against Falcons week 2. Negative: AJ Green is back so less running running likely.

Khiry Robinson: Everyone's sleeper (I hope Khiry is not sleeping too). Week 1 Atlanta held Saints to 139 with Ingram carrying the load and Thomas/Khiry splitting sloppy seconds. Week 2 Cleveland gives up 174 with Ingram having a field day Khiry playing 2nd fiddle and Thomas selling hot dogs. Minnesota forced St. Louis to pass in week one but Pats ran all over them week 2 when they were maintaining their lead. Negative: Thomas is fresh and Khiry's 2 games, 59 yards, 1 TD and 1 fumble is not inspiring. And if you've been sleeping too, Ingram is way out of this game.

CJ Spiller: Really tough to analyze here. He had beautiful kickoff return for TD last week ( I get individual special team pointages) and his statline rushing is decent, but Freddy is still getting some carries. San Diego did a nice job slowing down Seattle (a big deal) and Zona (not so big of a deal) but has a lot of momentum coming off a near win week 1 and a nice win week 2. I think Spiller is the best of the 4 week in week out, but San Diego scares me. Of course, the game is in Buffalo making it harder to choose and a pretty long plane ride for the Chargers.

I am leaning towards rolling the dice on Belicheck playing Ridley a lot.

Did I miss anything in my analysis and would you choose someone over Ridley? Thanks in advance for your advice douches.

No you were very spot on.

That being said I say Spiller. I would of said Spiller anyways but since you get points for kickoffs that seals the deal. plus , Spiller is just better than those guys period.

Hill will have his games here and there but being he don't catch much he won't hurt Bernard as much as Bernard hurt Green -Ellis lst year.

As far as Robinson, I am not on him like everyone else. I think Pierre Thomas is the back to own there for consistancy.

With Ridley, I have seen this before. he gets 100 1 week and then is kills you the following week. I gotta see that from Ridley again.

Edited by HighKite
  • Like 1

Hi HighKite,

Been offered this trade and seriously thinking about accepting just wondering what you think?

He is offereing

Knowshown Moreno

Percy Harvin

Antonio Brown

Alfred Morris

And I'd be giving him

Jamaal Charles

Fred Jackson

Khiry Robinson

James Jones

Obviously Moreno is out for 4-5 weeks but could be good once back. Overall i'd be a bit worse off at RB but I'd be happy to take Morris as I think he'll have a great year and I think I'd get much stronger at WR out of this trade, Brown and Harvin 2 quality WRs who should get a good few pts.

Its non-PPR league and my roster is:

QB M Stafford, T Romo

RB J Charles, F Gore, K Robinson, I Crowell, F Jackson

WR J Maclin, J Nelson, G Tate, E Decker, J Jones

TE J Thomas

DEF Seahawks

Edited by ForzaBroncos

Hi HighKite,

Been offered this trade and seriously thinking about accepting just wondering what you think?

He is offereing

Knowshown Moreno

Percy Harvin

Antonio Brown

Alfred Morris

And I'd be giving him

Jamaal Charles

Fred Jackson

Khiry Robinson

James Jones

Obviously Moreno is out for 4-5 weeks but could be good once back. Overall i'd be a bit worse off at RB but I'd be happy to take Morris as I think he'll have a great year and I think I'd get much stronger at WR out of this trade, Brown and Harvin 2 quality WRs who should get a good few pts.

Its non-PPR league and my roster is:

QB M Stafford, T Romo

RB J Charles, F Gore, K Robinson, I Crowell, F Jackson

WR J Maclin, J Nelson, G Tate, E Decker, J Jones

TE J Thomas

DEF Seahawks

It is not a bad offer on paper. my worries are you really do not need WR's IMO. then you would also be giving up all your RB depth.

I would be suprised if Moreno helps you again this year and I don't really even add him to the trade. the other 3 though he is offering are nice.

Plus Charles looks to be ready for the game after this 1 if not this 1.

I would sit still and wait for Charles. either that or get him to give you a back besides Moreno that is usable.

12 Team .5PPR League (my team is in the sig)

So there has been a lot of buzz about Jerick McKinnon and with AP's return this year questionable and the not so attractive Asiata option (already taken in the league anyway), should I consider dropping Gordon for Mckinnon?

I'm pretty stacked at WR having CJ, Dez, and Cobb starting, with Watkins on the bench and a bit thin at RB with Martin looking like garbage. I would like to try and hold onto Gordon to have him for the playoffs, if I make it, but I think it may be hard wasting that roster spot all season. I also just picked up Donnell and have him behind Ertz, so I really don't want to drop him.

I'm currently 2-0 and started off this week great with Matty Ice torching Tampa last night. So, should I roll the dice and snag Mckinnon for Gordon, before he possibly does well this week and then he will be on everyone's radar.

Thanks!