[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hello again,

Thanks for the advice!

Team is listed in my signature...

Do you think it is worth dropping anyone for Justin Hunter, Andrew Hawkins, or Cecil Shorts?

I'm a little weak at WR and I have to start 3 each week. Someone also just dropped Ingram and Mathews. Should I stash both Ingram and drop Hill and Hart?!?

Thanks again!

Edited by Down2aScience

Would like your advice. I'd like to drop Markus Wheaton to temperarily pick up Donald Brown. I could use the points for now. I'm in a 10 team standard league.

My current WR's-- Alshon Jeffrey, Larry Fitzgerald, and Michael Crabtree with Steve Smith, Golden Tate and Markus Wheaton on my beach. I'd like to DROP Wheaton FOR Donald Brown to play in my Flex position. My RB's are Reggie Bush, Frank Gore and picked up Asiata. I would probably bench Reggie Bush and use Frank Gore and Donald Brown and move Asiata to my Flex spot. Suggestions?

I would appreciate any insight!

RB question.

On my roster I have Steven Jackson, Doug Martin, and Chris Ivory (Also have Arian Foster and G. Bernard, so they're not going anywhere). My questions is that Bobby Rainey, Asiata, and Kniles Davis are available. Would you drop any of the RBs I have now (I'm not very keen on Steven Jackson) and who would you pick up?

Thanks in advance. Here is one about flex choices for week 3.

In a Yahoo ppr league normal scoring - There is one flex position, WR/RB/TE.

I don't have much receiver depth after my starters. Next up are Brian Hartline and Malcom Floyd. Mohamed Sanu is about the best on the wire.

At RB I am starting Joique Bell and Stevan Ridley; and my bench has Fred Jackson, Pierre Thomas, and Khiry Robinson.

My back-up TE is Travis Kelce; Larry Donnell is still available on the wire.

Broadly this is a question about the NOS duo - will Ingram's absence be more or less exactly filled by Robinson, or does this give Thomas a chance for more touches? I am an FJax fan as well. And if Larry Donnell keeps playing at the level of his first two weeks, he is in the conversation as well.

Thoughts?

Hello Highkite,

Your advice has rocked so far, and not that I'm keeping track or anything your batting 1000% right now. Anyway, I'm looking at week 3 now, and its going to be a tough week based on match ups. This is a 10 man standard league setup.

This is what I'm thinking of having as my actives:

Qb: Aaron Rodgers (@ Detroit)

RB1: Montee Ball (@ Seattle)

RB2: Rashad Jennings (Houston)

WR1: Antonio Brown (@ Carolina)

WR2: Emmanual Sanders (@ Seattle)

TE: Rob Gronkowski (Oakland)

FLEX: Joique Bell (Green Bay)

D: Panthers (Detroit)

K: Steve Hauschka (Dever)

And the Bench:

WR: Pierre Garcon (@ Philly)

WR: Kendall Wright (@ Cincinnati)

RB: Terrance West (Baltimore)

RB: Pierre Thomas (Minnesota)

TE: Larry Donnell (Houston)

Obviously I’m concerned with Ball and Sanders playing Seattle in Seattle, but I have little better options. It further sucks that your defense is playing your star WR. We know Garcon didn’t see any good targets last week, but his Philly match up isn’t horrible and I'd imagine they would want to get him the ball more. I personally do not like Wrights match up in Cincinnati. Anyway, I wanted to run this by you and see how you would manage this week given some difficult/awkward matchups.

As far as pickups go I can only snag RBs due to WR caps, an possible immediate add drop options include Bobby Rainey, Justin Forsett, Shonn Greene, Carlos Hyde. If Martin is out for Tampa Bay again, I almost like the idea of picking up Rainey and looking at him for the flex spot.

Edited by yaWgnorW

Standard league, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, QB, DST

AP's owner offered Kendall Wright for Asiata. Not keen on Asiata as there isn't much upside, but he will be solid low RB2/3 numbers. Wright would only see the light of day on bye week (10), unless he dramatically improves...

Any thoughts on a counter?

My Roster

RBs:

Montee Ball

Sproles

Lamar Miller

Asiata

Reggie Bush

Bobby Rainey

WRs:

Brandon Marshall

Julian Edelman

Andre Johnson

Steve Smith Sr

Allen Hurns

His Roster

RBs:

Adrian Peterson

Fred Jackson

Jonathan Stewart

Doug Martin

Isaiah Crowell

WRs:

Randall Cobb

Marques Colston

James Jones

Michael Floyd

Kendall Wright

Doug Baldwin

Long term, does Hendricks overtake Asiata? How long is AP out? Is he done? Wright was a decent play last year, 94 catches, 1k yards but only 2 TD's...

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Skarzon

I'm being offered brees, jamaal charles, and aj green for peyton manning and calvin johnson.

My team:

QB:peyton manning

RB:Reggie Bush

RB:Doug Martin

WR:calvin johnson

WR:Julian Edelman

TE:Dennis pitta

Dst:Bengals

Flex:roddy white

K:gotkowski

Bench:

Joique bell

Bobby rainey

Trent Richardson

Markus wheaton

Jeremy Maclin

DeAndre Hopkins

Kurt cousins

• Like 1

In a 18 team league where we only start 1 WR. Team A has Randle as their starting WR and Seattle, lost AP and is 0-2.

Team B has Patterson, Sanders, Gordon, Floyd (AZ).

We have no TE requirement and want Davis to perhaps flip for someone to perhaps get Harvin. Return yards are included.

Thoughts about trading Carolina/Floyd for Seattle/V. Davis?

Someone is offering me J. Charles - A. Ellington and V. Davis for J. Graham

My 2 RB are R. Bush and C. Johnson

Should i make this trade?

My lineup currently

qb.Brees

rb1Bush

rb2Johnson

wr1Jeffery

wr2 Garcon

te Graham

flex R. White

def Panthers

kickTucker

with the trade

qb Brees

rb1 Charles

rb2 Ellington

wr1Jeffery

wr2Garcon

te Vernon

flex Bush

def Panthers

kick Tucker

should i make the treade?

Week3 WR advice wanted...

(must play 3 WR)

Definitely: Dez Bryant - Reggie Wayne

Need to pick 1: Miles Austin - Pierre Garcon - Torrey Smith

I would have to throw Garcon out there. he only had 1 bad week. and after the stretch he has had he is allowed 1. plus Torrey Smith is barely holdable anymore and Miles Austin is a project player.

Whats up man!?

PPR league 6 pts per TD

I have Charles but obviouly we all know what is going on with him.

This is my line up:

QB-N. Foles

WR-B. Marshall

WR-V. Cruz

RB-E.Lacy

RB-T.West filling in for Charles

TE-M.Bennett

Flex-Golden Tate vs Green Bay or Trent Richardson @ Jacksonville. Not sure who to use here. Hopefully you can help me.

Thanks!

What up Niz?

This is a close 1 to me too as I think both are worthy FLEX's this week. I am gonna lean Tate as Rodgers should rip our secondary up which could make us throw a ton. plus the Bradshaw Factor.

My team:

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Marshawn Lynch

RB: Darren Sproles

WR: Pierre Garcon

WR: Marques Colston

TE: Rob Gronkowski

FLEX: Joique Bell

D/ST: Patriots D

K: Steven Hauschka

BENCH:

Larry Fitzgerald

Wes Welker

Mark Ingram

Martellus Bennett

James Jones

Titans D/ST

Edited by aprincipe

Fitzgerald for Hawkins & P Thomas?

would you do this trade?

here is my current roster:

Rb's J Bell/ K Davis/Matthews (injured) only allowed 3 rbs on the roster

Wr's J Nelson/L Fitz /G Jennings /J Hunter only 4 allowed on the roster

i would have to drop a rb if this deal goes through? who would you cut

Edited by avion16

My first question is would you pick up Kirk cousins on the waiver wire tonight just to keep him away from your opponent? I already have Lnile Davis on my roster and have the opportunity to put Jamall Charles on the injury list and pick up a player in his absence and that would be cousins.

My second question is, in my one point PPR league, what 5 players should go this week?

Knile Davis

Rashaad

Sproles

J Bell

M Asiata

D Bryant

R Cobb

P Garçon

E Sanders

I would only pick him up if I wanted him more than the guy I am cutting or he was the player I needed most on waivers. only worry about your team. when you start looking at other peoples teams it is taking away time you can be looking over yours.

In you 2nd Question I would go Davis,Jennings , Bryant,Cobb and Sanders.

My team and PPR bonus scoring is below. Been a bad 0-2 start, been thinking of moving maybe 1 or 2 of my top players and taking a bit of a chance. Any particular players you think I should go after/target for my big guys!

Well you have 3 players many people will seek. 1 is Peyton Manning. if you could get a solid QB in return and a good RB for him I would entertain those offers.

The other 2 have not played like people had hoped (D Thomas and Gronk) and people will lowball you. you will have to wait for their next big game then everyone will jump back on their wagon.

I would let your leaguemates know you are willing to trade Peyton Manning and see what offers come to you.

Who would you start on flex between Wes Welker, Torrey Smith and Reggie Bush?

I know the Broncos are playing the Seahawks but my opponent is starting Peyton Manning.

I figured if I started Sanders and Welker that just puts the chances on my side.

But is it really worth starting Welker over Torrey Smith and/or Reggie Bush?

Thanks in advance!

Hey boss man I'm back again thanks last week. Lost by 1.4

Spores killed me, and I have McCoy.

So I picked up Nile Davis off waiver.

Two questions?

Wr1 j jones

Wr 2- mike Evans, Pierre garçon, Torrey smith, or should I look to drop one for someone on waiver?

RB 1 McCoy

Rb2 foster

Flex Ellington or Davis this week?

Any suggestions?

I also picked up toilolo last week didn't do much, I was thinking since at home this week. Should I keep for one more week? Thank you

Tough loss man.

At WR2 I would go Garcon. but I don't like Evans or Smith and depending on your WW I would upgrade there.

At FLEX you definately got to get Knile Davis in your lineup. he is not just your FLEX but you now basicly own McCoy and Charles until Charles comes back. I would feel good going into this week.

As far as Toilolo I think he will end up useful but he has not shown us anything. if Nile Paul, Donnell,Delanie Walker, Kelce or Owen Daniels are out there they would all probably be better pickups. I would look for Paul 1st. 1 more game like last game and Reed is a backup.

You never answered my question before when my compute somehow double posted it:

Should I drop someone and pick up Asiata? My RBs are foster ball cj2k Matthews brown Hyde pierce Greene. WRs are Julio D.Thomas Patterson Garçon and Wheaton.1/2 point ppr

This is what I wrote last time, you just missed it.

I would drop Hyde myself. although I would do it hesitantly. Asiata is the starter for now. but he had a great running matchup last week and rerally did nothing. I think McKinnon takes that job eventually if Peterson does not come back 1st. but... he is a starter right now and you can use 1.