[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Ok, so if I don't add the Patriots I can even keep Stacy. Or would you suggest another change?

There are FA RB's like: Sproles, Jennings, Spiller, Richardson, Bell, Ellington, Bradshaw...

FA WR's like: Quick, Watkins, Wayne, Maclin, Wallace, Tate, Crabtree, Cobb...

If you can I would keep Stacey too. those are good looking free agents but RB's are kind so having that extra depth of Stacey is something I would keep over them. although Rashad Jenning is tempting.

If you can I would keep Stacey too. those are good looking free agents but RB's are kind so having that extra depth of Stacey is something I would keep over them. although Rashad Jenning is tempting.

I think I will go on and see if all the adding and dropping works out - I have the last waiver position. If not, I still have some options.

Hello, new to the forums and this is my second year playing NFL fantasy, I'm from Europe so it's gotten here a little late. ;) I'm looking for some advice about a possible trade. I have Ben Tate and Moreno in my team and since they're hurt I'm looking to add a RB. My only healthy RBs on my team are Murray and Gore.

I'm offering Emmanuel Sanders from my team. One player said he has these players available: Chris Johnson, Vincent Jackson, Pierce, Jonathan Stewart, Dunbar and Kelce. And that I should make him some kind of offer to him, but he also possibly wants Gore in some kind of combinations.

I'd have no problem giving up Sanders and either Tate/Moreno since they're hurt, but I have an issue with also giving up Gore. It would be nice to add Dunbar as I have Murray and possibly even Kelce since I'm the weakest on TE position where I have Cook/Greene.

It's a deep league with 14 players so there isn't much on waivers. I'm probably gonna try to add Young, since it seems he will again be goal line RB for the Skins, especially if Helu is hurt. So any kind of advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hey HK,

You helped me out last week with my FLEX and was right with putting Ellington in. This week is similar. Who should I start at FLEX?

Ellington

Jennings

B. Quick

P. Thomas (Ingram is injured)

Something to know though is I have Montee Ball at RB2 @ SEA. Should I keep him in there and move one of those flex options to RB2?

Thanks man, good luck this week.

Hello, new to the forums and this is my second year playing NFL fantasy, I'm from Europe so it's gotten here a little late. ;) I'm looking for some advice about a possible trade. I have Ben Tate and Moreno in my team and since they're hurt I'm looking to add a RB. My only healthy RBs on my team are Murray and Gore.

I'm offering Emmanuel Sanders from my team. One player said he has these players available: Chris Johnson, Vincent Jackson, Pierce, Jonathan Stewart, Dunbar and Kelce. And that I should make him some kind of offer to him, but he also possibly wants Gore in some kind of combinations.

I'd have no problem giving up Sanders and either Tate/Moreno since they're hurt, but I have an issue with also giving up Gore. It would be nice to add Dunbar as I have Murray and possibly even Kelce since I'm the weakest on TE position where I have Cook/Greene.

It's a deep league with 14 players so there isn't much on waivers. I'm probably gonna try to add Young, since it seems he will again be goal line RB for the Skins, especially if Helu is hurt. So any kind of advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

If you made the deal he is trying to get you to make you would be giving up the 2 best players in the deal.

Tell him you have no interest in any of those players for what he wants you to give up and that you have talks going with someone else. if he is serious he will come up with a offer.

Whenever possible make them make the 1st offer.

Thanks for the reply. I was actually offered Joique Bell for Sanders before sunday, but I wasn't really thinking about it, since then I still had Moreno. Should I reconsider that offer? And how much should I be thinking about Sander's production going down when Welker comes back? Thanks.

Edited by Inv1ctus

Hey HK,

You helped me out last week with my FLEX and was right with putting Ellington in. This week is similar. Who should I start at FLEX?

Ellington

Jennings

B. Quick

P. Thomas (Ingram is injured)

Something to know though is I have Montee Ball at RB2 @ SEA. Should I keep him in there and move one of those flex options to RB2?

Thanks man, good luck this week.

I would keep Ball in. the Denver offense has something to prove this week and Seattle has not looked its best against the run this year.

I love Rashad Jennings this week and that is who I would roll out for the FLEX. Houston's defense is good but they give up yards. and as good as Jennings catches I expect him to get you some yards that way too.

Thanks for the reply. I was actually offered Joique Bell for Sanders before sunday, but I wasn't really thinking about it, since then I still had Moreno. Should I reconsider that offer? And how much should I be thinking about Sander's production going down when Welker comes back? Thanks.

I think Sanders is a 1000 yard reciever whether Welker plays or not. just like Decker was. I would not give that up for Joique Bell.

I'm 0-2, have a good team (in my signature) but I have the 3rd waiver pick. I want to make sure I maximize this weeks pickups. Please help me rank these players in a PPR rest of season. Currently I have my priority set like this:

J Hill (dropping Gerhart)

A Gates (dropping Gerhart)

A Gates (dropping D Freeman)

B Pierce (dropping Gerhart)

B Pierce (dropping D Freeman)

K Robinson (dropping D Freeman)

D Brown (dropping D Freeman)

James Jones (dropping D Freeman)

Ravens Defense (dropping D Freeman)

So, I'm for sure going to get Bernard Pierce at worst. I really like Hill ROS in that offense. He's already relevant as the #2 RB behind Bernard. He's gonna be a super stud if Bernard goes down..

Gates - I had this guy last week but I dropped him for Wheaton. Kinda regretting that one now.. He would potentially be a FLX play or my weekly TE play.

Pierce - he's not gonna be a stud, but can and will be a weekly contributor.

Robinson - I like him, but he's really only relevant in my book while Ingram is out. Once Ingram is back, he's back to being a handcuff..

Brown - See Robinson

James Jones - they're gonna be playing from behind a lot in this division, and Jones looks to be starting material even in a 10 teamer. averaging like 6-70; 1TD a game so far..

Ravens - just looking ahead to week 4. Hawks on bye, Baltimore @ home against the Panthers - best D out there right now..

EDIT: Kniles Davis is out there too, but the guy with the top waiver priority has Charles, Ryan Matthews, MJD, and CJ Anderson - that's it. I'm 99.999% positive he's all in on Davis. Even if he weren't - Davis is only a stop gap till Charles is healthy. Hill & Pierce on the other hand, they're gonna be relevant all season long pending health.

Edited by Shorttynaz

Trade advice. Should I trade Le'veon Bell and Larry Fitzgerald for Jimmy Graham and Zac Stacy.

My team:

Cam Newton

rb:

Le'Veon Bell, Forte, Jeremy Hill, McFadden

wr:

Fitzgerald, Sammy Watkins, Edelman, Quick &

Decker

te:

Gronkoski

I would.. Fitzgerald is just a name - and with no Palmer, he's only going to be that much more irrelevant. Losing Bell will be tough, but you still have two starters in Forte and Hill - and maybe Stacy if he pulls it together and doesn't lose his job to Cunningham. I would then look to trade Gronk for a WR2 - someone will bite.

What about keeping Gronkoski and playing him at the flex position if he can stay healthy. And I am weak at wr

That's an option too. I think now's the time to get something for Fitz - his value is going to continue to drop throughout the season. Watkins/Edelman/Quick may not be the sexy names or the top studs, but they're certainly capable of putting up the same kind of #'s.

Hi HK, this is my set up for this week:

QB: Matthew Stafford

WRs: calvin Johnson, Alshn Jeffrey,Jeremy Maclin

RBs: Arian Foster, CJ Spiller,

TE: Jason Witten

Flex: Shane Vereen

Flex: Joique Bell

DEF: Seahawk

Bench: Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Victor Cruz

Bench: RG3, Trent Richardson, Lamar Miller

1. Should I drop anyone to pick another TE like Niles Paul, Larry Donnel or Travis Kelce?

2. Should I drop Trent Richardson for Ahmad Bradshaw or Bobie Rainey

3. I need QB for week9, so should i drop RG3 for Andy Dalton week9 with Jax, or Kirk Cousin @Min

4. Should I keep Sea def this week or use Cincinati Def; hopefully i can have New England

Thanks

For me you are 2 for 2 on advice,thanks! One more question, who would you rather have at TE, Delanie Walker, or Kyle Rudolph? Walker concerns me because of Locker both when he is healthy or injured. Rudolph hasn't done a whole lot and I am also concerned about the Vikings imploding. It is a 10 team league so there is always TE fodder out there. Who would you take. rest of the season.Walker or Rudolph?

In need of a Set of RBs. Matthews is injured and Gerharts Oline is the worst I've seen so looking to pick up RB's. In what order would you put these Rbs below?

Knile Davis

Donald Brown

Khiry Robinson

Jonathan Stewart

Bobby Rainey

Lamar Miller

Joaqui Bell

Is it worth dropping Torrey Smith or Reggie Bush for Jeremy Hill ?

Or should I remain patient?

Bush and Smith have both been big disappointments so far and they are both projecting less than 7 points while Hill has been impressing and is projecting almost the double!

Thanks a lot in advance!