[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

i lost green and mathews to injuries, good chance they'll be out next week too

NON PPR. Pick one to start at WR

Hopkins

Hawkins

Sanu

And one to start at HB

Ingram

Davis

McKinnon

At WR it looks as though Hawkins is gonna be the new guy there until Gordon returns. I picked him up after week 1 as a backup ( as I thought it would be Miles and not him getting the throws) and with 6 catches this week I am starting to look at him as a possible rotation player. I am giving him 1 more week to show me he keeps that job from Miles but there is serious upside in him if he is that guy. especially if the Browns go back to getting behind and have to throw to get back in it .

At RB Ingram for the 1st time in my day made things happen this week. this guy can play and it has been the system not playing to his style hurting him. I see that now. and his work to make himself viable in this offense is showing also. 3 TD's in his 1st 2 games.

Of course with both these players you will have to pay attention to their matchups from week to week. but they both need to be on a team and are both on the verge of being fantasy starters.

EDIT:INGRAM IS OUT i WOULD GO DAVIS

Edited by HighKite

Trade offered to me in a 1 point PPR, 6 per touchdown.

Qb,2rb, 2wr, te, flex, k, d/st

He offered Pierre Thomas, darren sproles, and Brandon marshall for marshawn lynch and Josh gordon.

Here's my team

Qb- Ryan

Rbs - Lynch, Stacey, Vereen, Jackson , Mathews , Moreno

Wr- Megatron, Edelman , Patterson, Steve Smith, T Williams , josh gordon

I like it more now that I hear Ingram will be out a month or so. PT should get some more touches. Gordon will be gone for at least another month.

Very thin at RB. I'm trying to plan ahead for week 4 bye (Gio Bernard). PPR, 12-team league. I'm looking to pick someone up the waiver wire this week to add depth at the position and specifically for a good matchup in week 4. I assume it's going to be an active week on the wire for RBs. Should I wait it out, or should I jump in? The following are available on the wire. Any of these worth a few dollars on the waiver wire?

Donald Brown

Maurice Jones-Drew

Khile Davis

Jonathan Stewart

Darren McFadden

Bobby Rainey

Lorenzo Taliafero

Edited by regguy

PPR: With Knowshon out for 4-8 weeks (or longer) is he worth holding onto for the end of the season? I've got the 8th waiver pick, so I probably won't get Donald Brown, so with all the other injuries out there, who else is worth a pick up? Here is my team, who should I drop?

WR: Vincent Jackson, Victor Cruz, Golden Tate, Mike Evans, Hakeem Nicks

RB: LeSean McCoy, Andre Ellington, Danny Woodhead, Knowshon Moreno, Benny Cunningham

TE: Coby Fleener, Jordan Reed

QB: Matt Stafford, Carson Palmer

Your advice is awesome. Please help me replace Carson Palmer in my 2-QB league... here are my options:

Geno Smith

Joe Flacco

Ryan Tannehill

Kirk Cousins

Thanks!

I think you should pick up both Flacco and Tannehill. and if you could fit him cousins too. you could play the matchups.

Since I have to pick 1 I would go Flacco just because he seems to know how to stay healthy.

Trade offered to me in a 1 point PPR, 6 per touchdown.

Qb,2rb, 2wr, te, flex, k, d/st

He offered Pierre Thomas, darren sproles, and Brandon marshall for marshawn lynch and Josh gordon.

Here's my team

Qb- Ryan

Rbs - Lynch, Stacey, Vereen, Jackson , Mathews , Moreno

Wr- Megatron, Edelman , Patterson, Steve Smith, T Williams , josh gordon

I like it more now that I hear Ingram will be out a month or so. PT should get some more touches. Gordon will be gone for at least another month.

If you were stronger at RB I would say jump on it. but you are not and without Lynch I don't think you have a RB1.

Plus you are 5 recievers deep now. really the trade is just not what you need.

Sproles is no longer a guy you can start. you make this trade and you have a team full of RB's who offer no consistancy.

Stick with what you got.

Very thin at RB. I'm trying to plan ahead for week 4 bye (Gio Bernard). PPR, 12-team league. I'm looking to pick someone up the waiver wire this week to add depth at the position and specifically for a good matchup in week 4. I assume it's going to be an active week on the wire for RBs. Should I wait it out, or should I jump in? The following are available on the wire. Any of these worth a few dollars on the waiver wire?

Donald Brown

Maurice Jones-Drew

Khile Davis

Jonathan Stewart

Darren McFadden

Bobby Rainey

Lorenzo Taliafero

Grab Kniles Davis and start him every week until Charles comes back. Andy Reid has never met the back he cannot make into a fantasy stud.

You will have to give up more than a few dollars to get him though.

Standard Scoring League

With all the RB mayhem taking place this week, I'm wondering which backs you like.

I have:

B Pierce

J Forsett

D Martin

B Rainey

L Miller

T West

S Jackson

I'm hoping to pick up K Davis from waivers, but some other RBs I'm considering are Damien Williams, D Brown, and J Stewart.

I like what Rainey did this week (even though it was against STL) and West put up some good numbers for me as well. The Pierce and Forsett situation is tough, Miller looks to be hurt, and Jackson is just under-performing. What do you think about these backs for week 3 going forward?

My receivers are Megatron, Wayne, Cruz and D Hopkins on the bench. Cruz looks to be struggling with drops and he hasn't found the endzone yet. Is it too early to sit him?

PPR: With Knowshon out for 4-8 weeks (or longer) is he worth holding onto for the end of the season? I've got the 8th waiver pick, so I probably won't get Donald Brown, so with all the other injuries out there, who else is worth a pick up? Here is my team, who should I drop?

WR: Vincent Jackson, Victor Cruz, Golden Tate, Mike Evans, Hakeem Nicks

RB: LeSean McCoy, Andre Ellington, Danny Woodhead, Knowshon Moreno, Benny Cunningham

TE: Coby Fleener, Jordan Reed

QB: Matt Stafford, Carson Palmer

I have him on 1 team and have not cut him just because the league is so deep.but I don't like him and would not of drafted him. he was on a team I took over.

if you don't have a chance for Knile Davis who I assume is on a team being Cunningham is on yours I would wait and see who gets dropped.

A lot of injuries this week but very few guys are gonna step in alone. I guess Moreno and Millers backup Damian Williams you could try a flyer on.

Of course I am assuming Rainey,Davis,Stewert,McFadden are not on your waivers.

If I was gonna cut someone on your roster it would be Moreno.

I think you could use a WR as much as a RB. being you have 8th pick you might want to go after someone there.

Without knowing what is on your WW it makes it kinda hard.

Standard Scoring League

With all the RB mayhem taking place this week, I'm wondering which backs you like.

I have:

B Pierce

J Forsett

D Martin

B Rainey

L Miller

T West

S Jackson

I'm hoping to pick up K Davis from waivers, but some other RBs I'm considering are Damien Williams, D Brown, and J Stewart.

I like what Rainey did this week (even though it was against STL) and West put up some good numbers for me as well. The Pierce and Forsett situation is tough, Miller looks to be hurt, and Jackson is just under-performing. What do you think about these backs for week 3 going forward?

My receivers are Megatron, Wayne, Cruz and D Hopkins on the bench. Cruz looks to be struggling with drops and he hasn't found the endzone yet. Is it too early to sit him?

I know I would not cut any of them unless you were getting Davis. all of your backs in my eyes have the potential that Williams,Brown and Stewert don't. IMO you need to keep the Pierce and Forsett combo because I don't believe we have heard the last of Forsett unless they reinstate Rice.

Much like above you need to see how the dust settles with Rainey and Martin.

West is coming off of 20 carries.

Miller just got a bigger part of the offense so you can't get rid of him.

Steven Jackson got his teams carries but they got out of position to run. I would still hold hope in him.

As far as Cruz, I am fighting this battle with you. I have started him both weeks and despite mediocre numbers his targets were nice and he looked much better than in week 1. I am not giving up on Cruz. but he is not the automatic start If you have a reciever in his category with a better matchup.

Graham owner wants to make a trade with me, any suggestions?

I was thinking my Gore+Dez for his Graham+Ellington but not sure if he will take it

12 team standard head to head

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: Vincent Jackson

RB: Montee Ball

RB: Frank Gore

TE: Dwayne Allen

Flex: Emmanuel Sanders

K: D. Bailey

DST: Denver

B: Jerick McKinnon

B: Josh Gordon

B: Jordan Reed

B: Justin Hunter

B: Danny Woodhead

B: Ahmad Bradshaw

B: Ronnie Hillman

His team:

QB: Wilson

WR: Alshon Jeffrey, Torrey Smith, Edelman, Boldin

RB: Ellington, CJ Spiller, A. Williams, L. Blount, D. Freeman, J, Stark,

TE: Graham, L. Donnell

Nothing really attracts me but having graham would be awesome.

Graham owner wants to make a trade with me, any suggestions?

I was thinking my Gore+Dez for his Graham+Ellington but not sure if he will take it

12 team standard head to head

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: Vincent Jackson

RB: Montee Ball

RB: Frank Gore

TE: Dwayne Allen

Flex: Emmanuel Sanders

K: D. Bailey

DST: Denver

B: Jerick McKinnon

B: Josh Gordon

B: Jordan Reed

B: Justin Hunter

B: Danny Woodhead

B: Ahmad Bradshaw

B: Ronnie Hillman

His team:

QB: Wilson

WR: Alshon Jeffrey, Torrey Smith, Edelman, Boldin

RB: Ellington, CJ Spiller, A. Williams, L. Blount, D. Freeman, J, Stark,

TE: Graham, L. Donnell

Nothing really attracts me but having graham would be awesome.

I would try the Dez /Gore for Graham/Ellington and work for there.

My biggest concern is this trade will leave you without a 3rd WR.

If you were stronger at RB I would say jump on it. but you are not and without Lynch I don't think you have a RB1.

Plus you are 5 recievers deep now. really the trade is just not what you need.

Sproles is no longer a guy you can start. you make this trade and you have a team full of RB's who offer no consistancy.

Stick with what you got.

I might have to rethink Sproles a little. I still would not do this deal though

Playing in a 4 man league and I got:

QB: Rodgers and Luck

RB: Peterson, Foster, Ball, Stacy and Bush (+ getting FA Knile Davis)

WR: Johnson, Julio Jones, Welker and Patterson

TE: Graham

D: Seahawks, Patriots (getting them for this week)

K: Hauschka

Two players from my league just dropped some interesting players I could get.

Jamaal Charles, KC

A.J. Green, Cin

Mason Crosby, GB

Knowshon Moreno*, Mia

Ryan Mathews*, SD

I know, the last two with their long(er) term injurys are not really an option. But I highly consider to get A.J. Green (drop Bush?) and maybe also Charles (drop Stacy?)... What would you say? I also have many other options as it is a 4 man league... so I am open for advice ;D

12 Team .5PPR

Need to pick 2 out of the following:

Frank Gore

Rashad Jennings

Doug Martin

Terrance West

Leaning towards Gore and Jennings as the safer picks, as my WR core is carrying me every week.

I might go Jennings and West. Gore has pushed through 2 easy weeks and made 1 of the 2 look good. I just do not trust him against the Cardinals as much as I do West against Baltimore.

I just have more trust West will get the 20 carries needed by each (Gore too) to be succesful against good run defenses.

So I started 0-2 in my money league... lost this week by .03 points :(. Brees has been letting me down hardcore.

Who should I start in week 3? 3 WR slots and 2 RB slots

WR

Larry Fitzgerald

Mike Wallace

Sammy Watkins

Anquan Boldin

Golden Tate

Brian Hartline

RB

Jeremy Hill

GIovani Bernard

Matt Forte

Toby Gerhart

Or should I go ahead and pick up a different running back?

Trent Richardson, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Steven Riddley are still available

Cecil III and Greg Jennings are the WR's still available.

Playing in a 4 man league and I got:

QB: Rodgers and Luck

RB: Peterson, Foster, Ball, Stacy and Bush (+ getting FA Knile Davis)

WR: Johnson, Julio Jones, Welker and Patterson

TE: Graham

D: Seahawks, Patriots (getting them for this week)

K: Hauschka

Two players from my league just dropped some interesting players I could get.

Jamaal Charles, KC

A.J. Green, Cin

Mason Crosby, GB

Knowshon Moreno*, Mia

Ryan Mathews*, SD

I know, the last two with their long(er) term injurys are not really an option. But I highly consider to get A.J. Green (drop Bush?) and maybe also Charles (drop Stacy?)... What would you say? I also have many other options as it is a 4 man league... so I am open for advice ;D

As long as you can bench them I would grab Green and Charles up and laugh to the bank when they come back.

I would not pick up the Patriots defense as you do not need them. don't be swayed by 1 bad performance (or 1 good performance). the Seahawks you start EVERY week. use that pick to get Charles then I guess I would drop Stacy as he seems to have the most downside.

• Like 1

I might go Jennings and West. Gore has pushed through 2 easy weeks and made 1 of the 2 look good. I just do not trust him against the Cardinals as much as I do West against Baltimore.

I just have more trust West will get the 20 carries needed by each (Gore too) to be succesful against good run defenses.

Thank you!

As long as you can bench them I would grab Green and Charles up and laugh to the bank when they come back.

I would not pick up the Patriots defense as you do not need them. don't be swayed by 1 bad performance (or 1 good performance). the Seahawks you start EVERY week. use that pick to get Charles then I guess I would drop Stacy as he seems to have the most downside.

Ok, so if I don't add the Patriots I can even keep Stacy. Or would you suggest another change?

There are FA RB's like: Sproles, Jennings, Spiller, Richardson, Bell, Ellington, Bradshaw...

FA WR's like: Quick, Watkins, Wayne, Maclin, Wallace, Tate, Crabtree, Cobb...

So I started 0-2 in my money league... lost this week by .03 points :(. Brees has been letting me down hardcore.

Who should I start in week 3? 3 WR slots and 2 RB slots

WR

Larry Fitzgerald

Mike Wallace

Sammy Watkins

Anquan Boldin

Golden Tate

Brian Hartline

RB

Jeremy Hill

GIovani Bernard

Matt Forte

Toby Gerhart

Or should I go ahead and pick up a different running back?

Trent Richardson, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Steven Riddley are still available

Cecil III and Greg Jennings are the WR's still available.

I thik Mike Wallace gets off this week. I have him as my number 2 WR for the week. then I would go Watkins. i am sold on this kid and his matchup is not bad. and 3rdly I would go Golden Tate. it is obvious teams are putting 2 and sometimes 3 guys over on Calvin. Tate is gonna become a PPR machine the way things are unfolding.

At RB I think you have no problems with Forte and Bernard. they are startable against everyone.

I would keep what I got over the options you hae shown. as long as Knile Davis is not on your waivers I would sit with this lineup.

I thik Mike Wallace gets off this week. I have him as my number 2 WR for the week. then I would go Watkins. i am sold on this kid and his matchup is not bad. and 3rdly I would go Golden Tate. it is obvious teams are putting 2 and sometimes 3 guys over on Calvin. Tate is gonna become a PPR machine the way things are unfolding.

At RB I think you have no problems with Forte and Bernard. they are startable against everyone.

I would keep what I got over the options you hae shown. as long as Knile Davis is not on your waivers I would sit with this lineup.

Awesome! Thank you so much!