[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Thanks again. I'm surprised you said West, any reason? Is it that he and the team is playing well. He is going against Baltimore who haven't allowed much in terms of run yards

West is averaging 4.8 yards per carry in his 1st 2 games and has had 35 carries. considering Tate started game 1 that is a pretty solid number of carries. 168 yards rushing is not bad either and I see no reason they do not expand his role some more. I think he is a 20 carry back for as long as he can handle it. plus the 1 thing Baltimore has a hard time defending is covering RB's in the pass. I think along with about 90 yards rushing this weeks he has 25-30 yards recieving. this Brown team can compete and is probably better against the run than Baltimore. and they will run heavy to keep the defense honest for Hoyer. I see both teams playing protection ball in this 1.

My Gore, Jackson, Bradshaw for his Graham, Spiller, Boldin.

Only thing I'm iffy about with this trade, it'll make my RB depth really weak and I'll have to end up using either Woodhead, Hunter or Reed as a flex.

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: Vincent Jackson

RB: Montee Ball

RB: Frank Gore

Flex: Emmanuel Sanders

TE: Jared Cook

K: D. Bailey

DST: Streaming

B: Justin Hunter

B: Jordan Reed

B: Danny Woodhead

B: Ahmad Bradshaw

B: Ronnie Hillman

B: Josh Gordon

B: Jerick McKinnon

His team:

QB: Wilson, Flacco

WR: Edelman, Alshon, Torrey, Boldin

RB: Spiller, Ellington, Blount, Freeman

TE: Graham, Donnell

if you are 0-2 I am not sure I make it. if you are 1-1 I probably would and if you are 2-0 I definately would.

You are getting over season long with this deal. but you have to wait for Charles. and Vernon Davis might not play this week and maybe not even next which means you have to have another TE on your roster. but if you can get in position and get all of those guys healthy your team is gonna be in beastmode.

I need to see your bench to see if you can ride this out.

My record is currently 1-1 and my bench has

B.Tate

TY Hilton

E Sanders

MJD

F. Jackson

Z Ertz

P. RIvers

I'm having a hard time on who to start at the RB,WR and FLEX positions. Some big names but injuries and matchups play a factor.

12 man PPR league head to head

1 point per 10 yards receiving, 6 touchdown

1 point per 10 yards rushing, 6 touchdown

1 point per tackle, .5 assisted,

Start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 2 FLEX 1 DP 1 DEF 1 K

In bold is who I'm leaing towards now

QB-Colin Kapernick

Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB-Monte Ball

Darren Sproles

Stevan Ridley

Khiry Robinson

WR-Dez Bryant

Alshon Jeffery (probable)

Keenan Allen

Brandin Cooks

Terrance Williams

Jordan Matthews

FLEX-

FLEX-

TE-Zack Ertz

Niles Paul

DP-Vontaze Burfict (questionable)

Paul Worrilow

DEF-Texans

K-Stephen Gostowski

Leveon Bell for Randall Cobb and CJ Spiller?

Do I accept this trade in a standard scoring league on NFL.com?

I'm not sure if I want to give up my most productive back so far for them even though it seems like I would make out in the deal. My wideouts aren't the best, but they aren't the worst either. I'm pretty torn on this trade. My gut is telling me not to take it, but my head is telling me to go for it.

My other RBs are Eddie Lacy, Joique Bell, and Fred and Steven Jackson.

My WRs are Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, DeSean Jackson, and Michael Crabtree.

Any advice is appreciated.

Edited by chronicandbluntman

Tough loss man.

At WR2 I would go Garcon. but I don't like Evans or Smith and depending on your WW I would upgrade there.

At FLEX you definately got to get Knile Davis in your lineup. he is not just your FLEX but you now basicly own McCoy and Charles until Charles comes back. I would feel good going into this week.

As far as Toilolo I think he will end up useful but he has not shown us anything. if Nile Paul, Donnell,Delanie Walker, Kelce or Owen Daniels are out there they would all probably be better pickups. I would look for Paul 1st. 1 more game like last game and Reed is a backup.

Thank you. On the waiver wire for WR... Sanu, Hawkins, hurns, and Brian quick. Would you drop one of my WR for any of those guys?

Niels Paul, donnel are both available on waiver. Would you pick hiM Up over Toilolo this week?

Edited by Cbooth

Thanks for getting to my question HK. I've also got a QB question for you. I've got Romo and Jake Locker on my team (only play 1 QB per week).

Available QBs are:

Flacco

McCown

Derek Carr

Geno Smith

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Alex Smith

Matt Cassel

Would you drop one of the QBs I have currently for one of the guys available (I'm not crazy about either of the guys I have now).

Edited by AGuyInATown

My Gore, Jackson, Bradshaw for his Graham, Spiller, Boldin.

Only thing I'm iffy about with this trade, it'll make my RB depth really weak and I'll have to end up using either Woodhead, Hunter or Reed as a flex.

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: Vincent Jackson

RB: Montee Ball

RB: Frank Gore

Flex: Emmanuel Sanders

TE: Jared Cook

K: D. Bailey

DST: Streaming

B: Justin Hunter

B: Jordan Reed

B: Danny Woodhead

B: Ahmad Bradshaw

B: Ronnie Hillman

B: Josh Gordon

B: Jerick McKinnon

His team:

QB: Wilson, Flacco

WR: Edelman, Alshon, Torrey, Boldin

RB: Spiller, Ellington, Blount, Freeman

TE: Graham, Donnell

Talent for talent this is a good deal for you. my worry is you are short at RB right now and with losing Gore and Bradshaw you will have no other option but Spiller. and Spiller is the kind of guy you play by matchup, not every week.

I think you have a real good grasp of what you are doing as many would just look at the talent and do it.

I would tell him change Spiller to Ellington and I would do it. he probably won't , but if he did then the talent would just overweigh your RB depth by so much you would have to make the deal. then just hope Woodhead steps up as a 3rd back or trade for another 1.

Hi, should I trade away C. Patterson, B. Cooks and R. Jennings for M. Forte and P. Garcon??

Will this improve my team??

Thanks!!

I would. Forte just had his worst game he will have all year. get him while they forgot about him.and Garcon may be coming off his worst game of the year too. I would jump all over this.

I have to start 3 receivers: Sanu, James Jones, Hilton, G. Tate, and Keenan Allen. Whom should I go with for this week?

If I am picking 3 of these it would go Tate, then Sanu, and then Hilton. I like Tate and Sanu this week and Hilton makes it just because I feel he has more upside.

If you just need 1 it would be Tate. I don't think he is a very good WR but he is in the right spot.

I already made this trade but I would just like to hear your opinion on whether I won this trade or not.

I gave away Megatron and Cam Newton for Dez Bryant and Matt Forte.

His team before the trade:

QB Brady

RB Forte, J Bell, Woodhead, Robinson, Jackson

WR Bryant, Crabtree, Colston

TE J Thomas

My team before the trade:

QB Cutler Newton

RB Morris, Bush

WR Megatron, Sanders, T Smith, Welker, Gordon

TE Bennett

Thank you!

On team

WR

Julio jones

Pierre garçon

Bench

Mike Evans

Torrey smith

RB

McCoy

Foster

N Davis

Bench

Ben Tate

Shone Greene

Ellington ( Nile davis in this week)

Which WR do I drop for Sanu ?

You recommend dropping Toilolo for Paul?

I think I wrote a new thread, still learning how to post

I'm having a hard time on who to start at the RB,WR and FLEX positions. Some big names but injuries and matchups play a factor.

12 man PPR league head to head

1 point per 10 yards receiving, 6 touchdown

1 point per 10 yards rushing, 6 touchdown

1 point per tackle, .5 assisted,

Start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 2 FLEX 1 DP 1 DEF 1 K

In bold is who I'm leaing towards now

QB-Colin Kapernick

Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB-Monte Ball

Darren Sproles

Stevan Ridley

Khiry Robinson

WR-Dez Bryant

Alshon Jeffery (probable)

Keenan Allen

Brandin Cooks

Terrance Williams

Jordan Matthews

FLEX-

FLEX-

TE-Zack Ertz

Niles Paul

DP-Vontaze Burfict (questionable)

Paul Worrilow

DEF-Texans

K-Stephen Gostowski

I agree with most of what you have in Bold. I have Ertz and Paul right next to each other on my list with Paul 1 spot ahead. not much difference in my mind so I would just stick with who you picked.

For your 2 Flex's if Jeffery plays he has to be in 1 of those spots. I would put Brandon Cooks in the other spot as I like his matchup this week and I like that he is showing he is NFL ready. if Jeffery cannot play I would use use K Robinson.

Leveon Bell for Randall Cobb and CJ Spiller?

Do I accept this trade in a standard scoring league on NFL.com?

I'm not sure if I want to give up my most productive back so far for them even though it seems like I would make out in the deal. My wideouts aren't the best, but they aren't the worst either. I'm pretty torn on this trade. My gut is telling me not to take it, but my head is telling me to go for it.

My other RBs are Eddie Lacy, Joique Bell, and Fred and Steven Jackson.

My WRs are Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, DeSean Jackson, and Michael Crabtree.

Any advice is appreciated.

I would keep Bell. he is a RB1 IMO and RB1's are worth more than that.

Thank you. On the waiver wire for WR... Sanu, Hawkins, hurns, and Brian quick. Would you drop one of my WR for any of those guys?

Niels Paul, donnel are both available on waiver. Would you pick hiM Up over Toilolo this week?

At TE I want to say grab Paul. just not sure Paul is good for the long haul. I think I would grab Donnell as he has a good matchup ( I have him higher than Paul this week) plus you know he is the starter there after this week.

I like Hawkins, Quick (in this order) season long better. for this week I like Hawkins then Sanu. since you are just adding depth I would go with the 2 guys that are not gonna lose their job when A.J. Green is back.

On another note I might give consideration to starting Hawkins this week. I cannot remember your starters and if I go back now and look I lose what I type. I will edit here in sec on this as I go back and look at your team.

EDIT: I want to say start Hawkins over Garcon as I do have Hawkins doing better. but after the year Garcon had I think we give him 1 more chance to show he is a top WR.

Edited by HighKite

Should Montee Ball be on the bench against the Hawks?

This has me starting Rashad Jennings and Demarco Murray.

Should Montee be my flex, or should I look to another WR?

Options would be Roddy White, DeAndre Hopkins, or Cordarrelle Patterson.

Tough 1. I do not like Murrays matchups but was not that fond of his 1st 2 matchups either and he did fine.

I truly want to tell you to bench Demarco Murray but I just cannot. I would start all 3 backs, 2 at RB and the other at Flex.

I want to say bench Murray for Patterson but Murray is just getting off.

I personally like Ball this week. Seattle can be ran on . and when they are expecting the pass it becomes easier for the RB.

As far as Rashad Jennings, there is not to many backs this week I start before him.I have him as the 4th best start at RB this week.

Lots of speculation right now about Bobby Rainey. Making me think hard about RB's to start. 12 team standard performance. Which 2 RB's would you pick?

- Rashad Jennings

- Andre Ellington

- Bobby Rainey (might start with no Martin?)

- Matt Asiata

- Chris Johnson