[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[TRADE] Jared Cook & Josh Gordon for Rob Gronkowski

ivbaseball06

3 members have voted

1. 1. Trade Gordon/Cook for Gronk?

• Yes
    • No

Standard 10 person KEEPER league, No PPR. Start 1 TE, 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 RB/WR. TE is not allowed in the FLEX.

I completely struck out on trading for Cook in week 1. I hit gold by drafting Gordon very late. My other TE option is Fleener. My other WR options are Jordy Nelson and Demaryius Thomas, so losing Gordon doesn't hurt me at WR. Gordon is currently starting in my flex spot over guys like MJD and Fred Jackson (my starting RBs are Forte and DeAngelo).

What do you guys think? Is Gronk above and beyond Fleener/Cook enough to warrant losing Gordon?

Edited by ivbaseball06

We can keep up to 3 guys. Each pick we keep makes us lose that round. So if we keep 2, we lose the first 2 rounds, etc.

We've escalated the trade now and it's Gordon and future 5th/9th round picks for Gronk, CJ2K, and his future 10th. I'm really digging this one, unless I'm missing something. It would leave my lineup as:

QB: Stafford

RB: Forte, CJ2K, DeAngelo, F. Jackson, MJD

WR: D. Thomas, J. Nelson

TE: Gronk, Fleener

Forte, CJ2K, D. Thomas, and Gronk are all potential keepers.

Yes, it does leave me thin at WR. But with my depth at RB I will always have a full FLEX and only need 2 solid WRs. If Thomas or Nelson went down I can always find something on the wire. For example, I could pick up someone like DeAndre Hopkins TODAY.