[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So...the Peyton Manning owner just texted me

buddahj

He has Julio Jones & wanted to know if I'd be interested in parting with a WR(s) for Manning. It's non-ppr, standard scoring & all TDs are worth 6 pts. I just wanted to get some advice as to what type of package deal to offer. Is there any offer that I can make that will let me keep both Bryant & Green??? The last think I want to do is send over an offer that would kill the negotiations before they begin.

TIA

His Roster

Manning, Peyton DEN QB

Wilson, Russell SEA QB

Bernard, Giovani CIN RB ®

Blount, LeGarrette NEP RB

Richardson, Trent IND RB

Snelling, Jason ATL RB (Q)

Jones, Julio ATL WR (O)

Kerley, Jeremy NYJ WR

Patterson, Cordarrelle MIN WR ®

Smith, Torrey BAL WR

Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR

Woods, Robert BUF WR ®

Cook, Jared STL TE

Fleener, Coby IND TE

Gould, Robbie CHI PK

Broncos, Denver DEN Def

My Roster

Griffin III, Robert WAS QB

Hoyer, Brian CLE QB (O)

Bush, Reggie DET RB

Helu, Roy WAS RB

Morris, Alfred WAS RB (P)

Richardson, Daryl STL RB

Woodhead, Danny SDC RB

Blackmon, Justin JAC WR

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Colston, Marques NOS WR

Floyd, Michael ARI WR

Green, A.J. CIN WR

Cameron, Jordan CLE TE

Davis, Vernon SFO TE (P)

Novak, Nick SDC PK

Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def

Edited by buddahj

He needs a TE too, and you have two weekly starters. Would he be willing to come off D Thomas too? What about asking for Manning, D Thomas and Cook for RG3, AJ Green, and Cameron/Davis.

You'd be upgrading at QB while still sending him a solid one in return, you'd be upgrading at WR while still sending a stud back, and TE - well, that's where you lose out. Cause more than likely you'd just drop Cook.

Dunno how far off base I am here, but I think you'd make out in this deal, and I think it's enough of a fair offer to get him to consider.. Probably won't accept it, but I think he'd know you're serious..

Edited by Shorttynaz

He needs a TE too, and you have two weekly starters. Would he be willing to come off D Thomas too? What about asking for Manning, D Thomas and Cook for RG3, AJ Green, and Cameron/Davis.

You'd be upgrading at QB while still sending him a solid one in return, you'd be upgrading at WR while still sending a stud back, and TE - well, that's where you lose out. Cause more than likely you'd just drop Cook.

Dunno how far off base I am here, but I think you'd make out in this deal, and I think it's enough of a fair offer to get him to consider.. Probably won't accept it, but I think he'd know you're serious..

Thanks man!!! :tup:

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Edited by buddahj