[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for some advice? I have some free time, and will give my 2 cents...

irish

Woodhead or Nicks in the flex? .5 ppr

This is close but I'm all over starting Woody as he's just money in the passing game and very active in that offense overall. But I wouldn't blame you for going the other way.

8 team ppr

Starting:

QB P manning

RB1 Lynch

RB2 R bush

WR1 D Bryant

WR2 D Jackson

TE J Thomas

Flex F gore

DEF Chargers

K Walsh

Bench:

K. Thompkins

J. Edelman

W. Welker

My question is this. Which receivers should I go with. Dez is always a wildcard when it comes to scoring points. welker and Edelman (now that amendola is out again) always seem safe bets.

My flex spot is between BGE Stacy & Miles. I do have Gio so that could help me out if it were to go his way this week but then again I also have T.Williams who I was playing over Miles in my WR3 which way would you lean? (ppr)

I'd be going with Stacy for sure. Austin's hammy can't be trusted and Williams has taken his spot anyhow. BGE is still getting touches but Gio is the man there.

8 team ppr

Starting:

QB P manning

RB1 Lynch

RB2 R bush

WR1 D Bryant

WR2 D Jackson

TE J Thomas

Flex F gore

DEF Chargers

K Walsh

Bench:

K. Thompkins

J. Edelman

W. Welker

My question is this. Which receivers should I go with. Dez is always a wildcard when it comes to scoring points. welker and Edelman (now that amendola is out again) always seem safe bets.

IMO, there is no way that you should be playing Gore over Welker. I'd make that switch without batting an eyelash.

Hey. I need a wr3 this week. Should I start Cecil Shorts (if he plays, @SD) or Brandon Lafell (@STL)? It's a 12-man ppr league. Thanks.

Shorts would normally be the way to go for sure but that shoulder is worrisome. He could start the game and be one and done. However, I'm a gambler and if he's starting, I'd go with the better option - Shorts.

Need to start 2 of these three. What would you do? 0.5 per reception:

T Rich vs Denver, Ridley vs Jets, or Ryan Matthews vs Jax.

I go with TRich and Mathews.

Struggling with unproven J. Randle vs Bilal P sharing carries. Standard league, 12 team. Also have CJ2K but sitting him. What's your take?

The 3 are actually pretty even in my mind but I'd have to give the edge to Powell and I'm a Dallas homer starting Randle in some leagues.

Edited by irish

• 2 weeks later...

Need a WR this week. Trade V. Cruz for Andre Johnson or Antonio Brown??

I wouldn't want to trade Cruz but if you have to, go for Brown especially in a PPR league as he's getting targeted at an incredible rate.

Who to start at qb? russel wilson vs tb or rg3 vs SD? Std scoring

I'd go with RG3. Could be a HUGH game for him this week. One of the top QB plays.

Thanks Irish. Nicks on waiver wire, so I plan on trying to pick him up tonight.

Absolutely scoop Nicks up ASAP.

Team #1 in Signature--PPR

Have to decide between Danny Amendola and Steven Jackson for my 2nd flex this week? I'm leaning towards Amendola, what do you think?

Both certainly come with risk both injury risk and moreso with Jackson, flat out underperforming. I'd go with Amendola, and hope he makes it through the game and is highly targeted.

12 team performance PPR, longer td = more points.

Flex this week: Foster, Roddy, or Tim Wright

Foster is questionable for the night game, Roddy is questionable for the morning game. Do you start either over Wright if active?

Ill ask another one

Team #1 In Signature

Should I Trade Rivers + Andre Brown for Keenan Allen + Terrelle Pryor?

I could maybe turn Pryor into Brady if I push for it, but I think the trade above the guy will bite as he is very desperate for a top 10qb rest of the way.

Thanks

Edited by gigispeed1332

12 team performance PPR, longer td = more points.

Flex this week: Foster, Roddy, or Tim Wright

Foster is questionable for the night game, Roddy is questionable for the morning game. Do you start either over Wright if active?

Normally, Foster would be the start without question. However, as the week has gone on, I get the feeling that the Texans are preparing to be without Foster for the game and are going to go into things with Tate, Graham and Karim. I wouldn't be able to start Roddy this week yet either and he may not even play as it is. Wright may be your only option. Listen for any early news tomorrow and if you don't hear anything decisive about Foster, play Wright. I don't feel like Roddy is a good option regardless if he plays or not.

Ill ask another one

Team #1 In Signature

Should I Trade Rivers + Andre Brown for Keenan Allen + Terrelle Pryor?

I could maybe turn Pryor into Brady if I push for it, but I think the trade above the guy will bite as he is very desperate for a top 10qb rest of the way.

Thanks

I'd hold onto both Rivers and Brown. Rivers is better than Pryor and Brady. That trade does not improve your team.

Please see mine.

Edited by irish