[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

P Manning

Shorttynaz

My point to the above response is let the person paying the league fee set his or her line-up

None of us have a crystal ball that I know of , not to mention benching a healthy Peyton would not ever happen by me , just busting some balls but if he is gimping around come Friday then benching him would be my choice. It has served me well so far ,, first place after tonight's game ,, never worst than 2nd place all year. If you read the rules to this league winning your division does not get you into the playoffs . It is all about the VP's , 2ea. for H2H , 2ea. for top 4 scores & 1each for the next 4 high scores. Six teams make it so I have secured a playoff spot I believe ? Just fighting for 1st week playoff bye

OK , with all that said for the bonus round what Huddler do I sound like with this post :thinking::shades:

Muto?

Ok I'll bite. 12 team .25 PPR 2 keeper $3K for 1st, $1K most points, top 4 in playoffs. Currently 9-1 and most points by 110. Your team is solid but weak at RB with Foster dead, hampered with Dez' issues, and have no startable TE. At least you have 2 kickers, though.

gKgkJHp.jpg

No thanks , you are much wiser than I , please except my apologies and WDIS @ WR ?