[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your opinion on Luck/Graham for Peyton/Julius?

vi29

Standard redraft money league. 10 teams. I have Peyton and Julius on my squad at the moment, and was wondering whether trading for Jimmy Graham/Andrew Luck would help, hurt, or do nothing really. Any help appreciated!!

I think that's a pretty even swap. Making that trade would probably give you a little more balance, since having teammate QB/TE combos can be boom or bust from week to week. Any week Peyton or Thomas dont get a lot of points, it will be tougher for you to win. But when they're doing well, you'll be tough to beat.

It really just comes down to which players you prefer, IMO.

Thanks for the replies! Hmm so one vehement 'no', and the other is perhaps a yes? It does balance out my squad for sure. My reasoning with Manning and JT on my team was that Manning will put up points no matter what, and as far as TE's go, JT is super. Didn't really concern me that they were on the same squad (though obv if they connect for a TD, then my fantasy points take a big jump). Could I get some more opinions if possible?

Sweet blog and thanks for the help! Sorry for being a dumbass though but in your blog it projects Peyton's PPG as 22.86 and Luck's as 22.35. Julius' PPG is 7.78 and Graham's PPG is 9.25. So this would mean that the trade benefits me on a per game basis? I think I am using your projections in a wrong way perhaps haha. In any case, I am pretty certain the trade doesn't really help me all that much, and more than likely hurts my team. So not doing it.

What do you project Manning to score?

What do you project Thomas to score?

Add those numbers up.

What do you project Luck to score?

What do you project Graham to score?

Add those numbers up

Whichever total is greater is the side of the deal you want.

I think it will be a pretty close call, so, other than trading for the sake of trading, I'd sit tight.