[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Richard Rogers

jko12

I am hoping and have him stashed on my bench in one league. The good thing is we should see over the next 4 weeks if they can/will work him. He might not start out quick, but as long as his does something good with the few chances he gets to build some confidence with Rogers. It would be nice to see them by mid season using him more but I wouldn't hold my breath the first 4 weeks. He is still a rookie and will be 4th or 5th option in the passing game.

on a powerhouse offense it's hard not to think that he could have a fantasy impact. He seems to be the most well rounded TE and has been working with the first team all preseason. He has a real shot to dig in and earn his place as a starter in a very explosive offense. As long as you have a solid TE to start this season Rodgers is a savvy pick up with a lot of potential.