[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charles/Fitz for Murray/Cooks

Shorttynaz

10 team PPR. I'd be getting Charles & Cooks.

He really wants Cooks as he's a homer. This is a 2 QB League, here's our lineups.

Mine:

2QB: Rodgers/Luck

2RB: Murray/Sproles (I had Ray Ray but we all know how that ended)

3WR: Jeffery/Garcon/Hilton

1TE: Cameron

W/T FLX: Floyd (AZ)

BN: Cooks/Wheaton/Hyde/Forsett

His:

2QB: Rivers/Roethlisberger

2RB: Charles/Bernard

3WR: Nelson/Wayne/Fitz

1TE: Ertz

W/T FLX: Wallace

BN: Cruz/Smith (BAL)/Bush/Gordon

Would you move Murray and Cooks for Charles and Fitz? If not, do you see another trade that would work out. I'm holding Cooks hostage somewhat and it's driving him nuts - he was all about Cooks in the draft and I sniped him 1 pick ahead of him. Ever since then, he's hot after him - especially with that week 1 showing.. I wanna sell high, but I don't wanna trade rape him to where others would start griping about an unfair trade. I am the commish in this league, and the way it's set I have to uphold all trades - never vetoed one, but I've had a few people in years past gripe about one sided deals. I don't wanna bend this guy over, but I can use an upgrade at RB. I say this, cause if I offered Cooks/Sproles for Charles, he'd probably do it. I can also tell you if that went through, there would be at least 7 pissed off managers saying I upheld this cause it's my team.

Absolutely I would. People are getting sucked in to week 1 results too much. Murray is entering his 4th season and has yet to play a whole season, not to mention Charles is a downright better player. Fitz for Cooks is a very tough one. Upside is clearly Cooks, but Fitz has been proving it for years, and with the clear upgrade you are getting at RB you should definitely do it.