[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stanton palmer floyd

Joebirds55

Yeah - Floyd is gonna be a stud.. (like Brandon Marshall stud within another year or so..)

I didn't understand all the preseason hype around Fitz. He's just a name. He's talented, but not worth that contract - I have some people grumbling on other boards lately that he's a bust. Not really - just WAY overvalued on just about everyone's draft board..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Yeah - Floyd is gonna be a stud.. (like Brandon Marshall stud within another year or so..)

I didn't understand all the preseason hype around Fitz. He's just a name. He's talented, but not worth that contract - I have some people grumbling on other boards lately that he's a bust. Not really - just WAY overvalued on just about everyone's draft board..

Loved watching floyd at notre dame. This game should definitely instill confidence regardless of who is qb in arizona (unless stanton secretly has a concussion which given the pops he's taken I wouldn't be surprised) and then who knows. Even if palmer was playing this was I was hesitant to start floyd thinking palmer could go down early.

Looks like they're forcing it to Fitz and it's almost picked nearly every time they go his way...didn't mean to repeat the commentators... :)