[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offering biased and opinionated advice to anyone.

stonychavez

What is your opinion if I did the offer vjax and CJ for thomas? and who don't you like in the hopkins kelce trade?

I do like the V-Jax and CJ trade for Thomas. I'm not crazy about giving up Hopkins for Kelce. Kelce hasn't been consistent enough yet, he is just up and coming.

Who to start week 5

A morris ,L bell ,A Ellington ,juilo Jones ,k Allen,G Tate and sankley

2 wr 2 rb and 1 flex

Thanks for the help

RB - Bell, Ellington

WR - Julio, Allen

Flex - Sankey

I don't like Morris over those other RBs this week against Seahawks. This will be Sankey's breakout week. I like Allen this week over Tate, unless signs point to Calvin Johnson playing hobbled, then I would start Tate over Allen.

I wouldn't give up Ivory, but if you could dump both Jacksons for AJ Green, I would do that trade right now before S-Jax gets hurt.

How about the one with Vjax and torrey smith? I got a feeling he'll reject the SJax trade because he's with RB's.

How about the one with Vjax and torrey smith? I got a feeling he'll reject the SJax trade because he's with RB's.

If you can give V-Jax and Torrey Smith for AJ Green, you are robbing that man.

Edited by stonychavez

3 WDIS questions:

at QB - Foles vs. STL or Big Ben vs. JAX

at WR: B. Quick vs. PHI or Garcon vs. SEA

at RB: D. Brown vs. NYJ or J. Forsett vs. IND

So far Im leaning towards Big Ben, Quick, and Forsett simply because of their matchups

This league is a 14 person non-ppr redraft league.

I'm looking for advice on Who I should start.. Besides the obvious such as AJ Green etc... Im looking for advice really on Marques or Sammy( leaning towards Marques cause I'm from New Orleans) and then my flex Lorenzo or Justin or pierce or Sankey?? I like sankey and his upside but greene is still there regardless of increased touches and playing a bad run defense and then its even harder to pick from the committee in Baltimore.. Your opinion?

My team:

QB: Matthew Stafford

RB: Frank Gore, Arian Foster, Lorenzo Taliaferro, Justin Forsett, Bernard Pierce, and Bishop Sankey

WR: AJ Green, Marques Colston, and Sammy Watkins

TE: Jared Cook, Coby Fleener, Dwayne Allen

D/ST: Eagles

Kicker: Mason Crosby

Sankey needs to be starting this week.

If your not flexing Sankey because of Shonn Green, why would you try to give yourself a headache with the Baltimore RBBC? Sankey.

Im digging the Colston choice. Wait and watch the rapport of Orton/Watkins this week.

3 WDIS questions:

at QB - Foles vs. STL or Big Ben vs. JAX

at WR: B. Quick vs. PHI or Garcon vs. SEA

at RB: D. Brown vs. NYJ or J. Forsett vs. IND

So far Im leaning towards Big Ben, Quick, and Forsett simply because of their matchups

I agree with all of your decisions for your reasons.

Who should I play at flex, garcon, colston, h.Miller, richardson or s.Jackson. All of those players have had their ups and downs this season, and since garcon is playing the seahawks I question him being my man. 10 team ppr league

I will start off with who I wouldn't start for sure. No Garcon or Trent. Colston has been too spotty to rely on.

I really like S-Jax this week. With Evans out his targets should only increase, and Glennon is a boost to his performance. I see a big week from him. I am considering flexing Jackson myself.

I don't think you got it all right on my question. It's not v Jackson who is on my team but the atlanta rb s-Jax. So please give me the answer to who I should start:) Coltson or Miller? or one of the other?

Ya, that is the second time I have done that, I am really liking S-Jax this week lol!

It has to be Miller or Colston. If I had a gun to my head right now I would say .... Colston.

The Saints game has a better chance of a shootout.

Edited by stonychavez

1 more please standard league I got Michael floyd Kelvin Benjamin reggie wayne Marques Colton and Eric decker need 2 I got Benjamin and Floyd on there now

Wait 1 more lol standard league Khiry Robinson Rashard Jennings and Donald brown...obviously starting Jennings need 2 fill last spot

1) That's rough. I would immediately cut out Decker. I know Floyd has high upside, I am just not ready to gauge his rapport with Stanton. Benjamin I would start, and would be between Colston and Wayne. I would lean more to Wayne because it will be a shootout.

2) I would go with Khiry Robinson because of talent over Brown.

No to Shonn Green, it is already common knowledge he is subpar talent and Sankeys touches are on the rise, I wouldn't even want him on my roster. Much more opportunity on the WW then to have him on your bench.

Anquan would be my "safe" choice especially with Vernon Davis expected to miss or be limited.

John Brown is a player I really like but is really the 3rd or 4th option in that passing game. Is it possible he has a good game? Yes, but predicting it would be very difficult. He has that upside ability and the potential forehead slapping performance when he is on your bench. He is the more riskier play IMO.

Miles Austin is not the receiver I would want from the browns, I like Hawkins. Also, Cameron is supposed to be back this week, and even limited, he will sap targets.

I'd go Anquan and be ready to cuss me out if Brown goes off, but if you start Brown you would be chasing a repeat of his last performance.

thank you!

2 quick questions..thanks for taking the time to answer...who do you think..

Eli vs Atl

Or

Cam Newton vs Chi?

And

Gronk vs Cin

Or

Donnel vs Atl?

Both are dif teams..std scoring no ppr thanks

I would go Eli, he is playing really well and going against a struggling DEF.

Since it is not PPR, Gronk is a safer bet with almost guaranteed TD per game, and his snaps have been on the rise.

Reggie Bush ALL DAY, this is an awesome flex option for this week, Joique Bell is out and Bush will get majority of carries.

Looks like you HAVE to roll with Garcon here, Decker is battling injury right now.

TE choice is difficult. I would roll with Owen Daniels because of his knowledge of the offense and Luck has been spreading the ball around like a PRO.

:tup:

Hey there...I am having difficulty setting my line up this week. I have set most of it, just would like your advice on how i did...standard league.

QB-Stafford

WR-T.Williams

WR-B.Quick

RB-K.Robinson

RB-Z.Stacy

TE-J.Graham

W/T-Cruz

W/R-V.Jax

Bench:

D.Walker-TE

Decker-WR

M.Ball-RB

A.Johnson-WR

Spiller-RB

I have feeling Walker will do good, and not sure about Ball after that performance before the bye...and Johnson this year blows...

thanks in adance