[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offering biased and opinionated advice to anyone.

stonychavez

I posted yesterday and not ONE answer??????????????really....THANKS!

Alright, I am done for the night.

Let me know how it all went tomorrow!!!!!!

Sorry man, I posted before you saying I was out for the night.

Sorry to everyone about Sankey! I am thoroughly disappointed in this week but will not be giving up on him just yet.

How about Austin Davis and Brian Quick!

Branden Oliver is going to be a MUST add this week.

RBs: I've got Lesean McCoy, Gio Bernard, and Andre Ellington as my flex. Chris Johnson and Carlos Hyde on the bench. Knowshon Moreno is on the waivers right now, and I'd like to nab him while I still can. I like Hyde, though he isn't doing much fantasy-wise with Gore in the game. And Johnson. I don't even know where to start. He scores 15 in week 1 and 11 in week 4, but only 5 points combined in the other three games. ZERO this week. He is just completely unreliable.

Who should I give up to get Moreno?

RBs: I've got Lesean McCoy, Gio Bernard, and Andre Ellington as my flex. Chris Johnson and Carlos Hyde on the bench. Knowshon Moreno is on the waivers right now, and I'd like to nab him while I still can. I like Hyde, though he isn't doing much fantasy-wise with Gore in the game. And Johnson. I don't even know where to start. He scores 15 in week 1 and 11 in week 4, but only 5 points combined in the other three games. ZERO this week. He is just completely unreliable.

Who should I give up to get Moreno?

Hyde is the superior talent to Johnson right now.

They are both averaging almost exactly the same carries at right around 3.9 YPC. The difference is Hyde's touches have been increasing into the double digits, whereas Johnson has had 6-7 carries the past 2 weeks. They both have scored the same amount of TDs. Johnson did appear to be used more in the passing game and may have some boom or bust RB3/4 appeal in PPR leagues.

Im not even sure Moreno comes back and takes the starting gig 100% with how well Miller has been running. If you have your mind made up and which to drop I would ask yourself this.

Will Johnson make a turnaround and start being more productive then Ivory? Also, consider how much in shambles the Jets offense is right now, and couple that with their depleted secondary and you get situations like what happened today. Even trailing by 30 points, Johnson was only targeted 1 time in the passing game and he turned it into a whopping -2 yards. As always, Ivory could get hurt, and then technically his workload would increase, but I just haven't seen any playmaking ability as of yet.

Hyde on the other hand is younger, less tread on his tires, and plays for a run first offense. He is the safer bet.

Edited by stonychavez

Just got offered this trade, what are your thoughts

I get forte and give up asiata. I want to say yes because of the fact that the bears offense is much better and easier schedule but wanted an opinion.

Thank you

Here is my team:

Team #2. (4-0)

Standard Scoring

Starters:

Qb: Jay Cutler

Rb: Alfred Morris, Mike Asiata

Wr: Julio Jones, Roddy White

Te: Travis Kelce

Flex(wr,rb): Keenan Allen

Defense: Chargers

Bench: Cardinals, Mark Ingram, Ryan Mathews, Mike Evans, Lamar Miller, Geno Smith

Preferences

§

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

/

shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Just got offered this trade, what are your thoughts

I get forte and give up asiata. I want to say yes because of the fact that the bears offense is much better and easier schedule but wanted an opinion.

Thank you

Here is my team:

Team #2. (4-0)

Standard Scoring

Starters:

Qb: Jay Cutler

Rb: Alfred Morris, Mike Asiata

Wr: Julio Jones, Roddy White

Te: Travis Kelce

Flex(wr,rb): Keenan Allen

Defense: Chargers

Bench: Cardinals, Mark Ingram, Ryan Mathews, Mike Evans, Lamar Miller, Geno Smith

I feel like this is a joke, but if it isn't then you have to take that trade. You would be robbing that poor idiot.

Preferences

§

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

/

shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

I do not know why it puts all the extra stuff on there sorry

Preferences

§

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

/

shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Not a joke at all sadly

I have Patterson but can drop him and pick up Beckham. Do it or hope Patterson can get started under Norv's offense like he did in week 1?

I wouldn't drop Patterson after one game of Beckham. There are a lot of options for Eli Manning in that offense.

I was offered calvin johnson for marshall and sankey. Non ppr. I already have brown and Jordy at wr too. We start 3 wrs 2 rbs and a flex. My other rbs are foster, ellington, bradshaw, and gerhart.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Trade my Dez for his McCoy/Djax?

Or

My Dez/ball for McCoy/Steve Smith

I'm only considering this because I'm about to lose ball for a couple of weeks. I don't really like Djax inconsistency though. Need your guys take on this trade? He also has Morris & Le'veon but he won't trade Le'veon

My team:

12 team standard head to head

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: Antonio Brown

RB: Montee Ball

RB: Frank Gore

TE: Dwayne Allen

Flex: Emmanuel Sanders

K: D. Bailey

DST: Denver

B: Alfred Blue

B: Josh Gordon

B: Jordan Reed

B: Jeremy Kerley

B: Jordan Matthews

B: Lorenzo Taliaferro

How would you rank this list of RBs in terms of season long value:

F Gore

B Tate

FJax

D Martin

M Ingram

S Ridley

Z Stacy

L Miller

Looking to revamp my stable in an effort to avoid the constant waiver wire dance I've been doing since AP and RayRay imploded on me

Opinion on Seattle D vs. San Diego D? I've been starting Seattle's defense every game this season but they've netted me a whopping 14 points TOTAL this year, scoring points in only 2 of their scheduled weeks. I'm almost ready to sell (hopefully high) on those chumps. I've had San Diego's D on my bench all season and they've been killing it every week, scoring 53 points total. They've beaten the Seattle defense every single week so far. Any thoughts? Should I be benching Seattle's defense and starting San Diego?

(I'm currently 2-3 but would be 4-1 if I'd started San Diego defense every week) :/

Edited by sampsonite

Should I go Martellus Bennett in TE and Antonio Gates FLEX for week 6, or either Bennett or Gates at TE and Justin Forsett at FLEX?

-Standard League-

The rest of my lineup is as follows:

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Eddie Lacy

RB: Demarco Murray

WR: Vincent Jackson

WR: Steve Smith

TE:

FLEX:

D: Detroit

K: Justin Tucker

Bench:

Julian Edelman

Zac Stacy

Deandre Hopkins

Chris Johnson

Nick Foles

Knile Davis

Antonio Gates

Martellus Bennett

Justin Forsett

Im in a PPR league and I got a pretty good offer in my opinion but first here is my team

RB1 lacy

RB2 ball

WR1 Garcon

WR2 tarrance williams/Mike floyd/ Cord Paterson

Flex Joique Bell/Blount...

So the offer is Lacy for doug martin, percy harvin, and sammy wat

what do you guiys think? the only thing i dont like about it is ball and martin dont seem very reliable as #1 and #2 but i guess Bell helps. But lacy might blow up soon.

Also i got another offer Ball for Knile Davis straight up. But im not very interested in that...

Im in a PPR league and I got a pretty good offer in my opinion but first here is my team

RB1 lacy

RB2 ball

WR1 Garcon

WR2 tarrance williams/Mike floyd/ Cord Paterson

Flex Joique Bell/Blount...

So the offer is Lacy for doug martin, percy harvin, and sammy wat

what do you guiys think? the only thing i dont like about it is ball and martin dont seem very reliable as #1 and #2 but i guess Bell helps. But lacy might blow up soon.

Also i got another offer Ball for Knile Davis straight up. But im not very interested in that

So what if I decide to trade Murray, because I'm worried about the amount of his workload. What should I be looking to get in return. Either straight up for another RB. Or some combo of TE which I could use and another player. How would it look for example for Julius Thomas and Golden Tate? Or maybe some other combo. Thanks.

everyone feel free to tell me what you think about this trade..

its standard scoring 10 teams, who wins if anyone?

team A gives lacy, ball, aj green, travis kelce

team B gives forte, cj2k, alshon, ertz

\he other rbs and wrs for teamAare:rashad Jennings, andre Williams, sankey, victor cruz, t.y. Hilton, b. cooks

other rbs and wrs for team B are :Alfred, forsett, vereen, D.Brown, Jordy, Julio, colston, brian quick

Is it too much of a hit at RB for team B, just to get better at wr but not by much? it also helps bye week issues for B as well