[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Asiata or Sproles, Quick, Hawkins, or Hunter (PPR)

ThatDude

Need some quick lineup help today.

I'm trying to decide between Asiata and Sproles as my RB2. Sproles is due to bust out but hasn't done squat lately. Asiata is going up against a stout Lions Def.

Need to pick 2 WR's out of Hawkins, Quick, and Justin Hunter. Britt may not play so that creats more opportunity for quick but the defense will also key in on him. Hawkins will probably get 7 receptions fur 80 yards and no score. Hunter could be huge against the Jags but qB questions and 70 percent chance of rain makes me nervous.

PPR1, big bonus for long TD's and yardage

Week 6 Starting Lineup

QB - Stafford

RB1 - Forte

RB2 - Sproles

WR1 or TE1 - Gronk

WR2 or TE2 - Keenan Allen

WR3 or TE3 - Quick

Flex (RB/WR/TE) - Hawkins

Def - Ravens

K - Dawson

Bench

QB - Kaepernick

RB - Asiata, Ingram

WR - Hunter, Fitz, Decker

I would play Asiata over sproles only because sproles has done nothing for the last 3 games and Asiata gets all the goal line carries so there is a good chance of him finding pay dirt.

I would go quick and Hawkins and sit hunter. Hunter had one good week last week and he still only had 3 catches. I trust the other 2 more

I would play Asiata over sproles only because sproles has done nothing for the last 3 games and Asiata gets all the goal line carries so there is a good chance of him finding pay dirt.

I would go quick and Hawkins and sit hunter. Hunter had one good week last week and he still only had 3 catches. I trust the other 2 more

The key with Hunter is he had MANY more snaps than usual, so he's finally earning their trust. He didn't catch a ton of passes, but keep an eye on him in the very near future for more targets.... but I would go with Hawkins & Quick this week too

The key with Hunter is he had MANY more snaps than usual, so he's finally earning their trust. He didn't catch a ton of passes, but keep an eye on him in the very near future for more targets.... but I would go with Hawkins & Quick this week too

thx