[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sanu or B. Quick? ?

taknuout91

if waivers are not locked in your league because the game hasn't been played yet, you might be able to pick up quick now, who's been the rams clear wr1 this season and scoring consistent points every week.

Sanu has been scoring very high points with aj green, marvin jones and eiffert out; and will keep on doing so while the bengals have no other healthy receiving options.

both are great options.

AJ Green might be making a week 7 comeback and Marvin Jones is not too far off either. I'd go with B. Quick because he is the #1 WR at STL and puts up consistent numbers each week

Green states "Green told ESPN's Bob Holtzman that his injured toe will not require surgery, but that he expects to miss Cincinnati's Week 7 game against the Colts."

Good call, Quick's performance tonight was pretty concerning although I have a feeling San Francisco was keying in on him a little bit. All things aside (division, matchups, people coming back, etc) I think Sanu is just a better player than Quick and has earned a big role in the CIN offense