[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade proposal help

2 qb league, non ppr

My team:

QB: Stafford, Foles, Bortles

RB: Lynch, Oliver, Asiata, Spiller

WR: Jeffery, Hilton, Sanu, Megatron, Shorts, Micheal Floyd

TE: Cameron

Team B:

QB:Romo, Newton, Bridgewater

RB: Forte, Gio, McKinnion, Sankey, Doug Martin

WR: Dez, D Thomas, Maclin, Mike Wallace.Josh Gordon

TE: Bennett

I need RB depth (looks like Asiata is done and Spiller is horribly inconsistent) Would trying to deal Lynch, Jeffery, and Spiller for Gio, D Thomas, and Sankey be wise? Or keep Lynch just try to make a deal for Sankey or McKinney, or just try to play around with the ww??

Spot man, missed your post.

He has no reason to make a blockbuster trade with you. He is stacked at RB, WR, and Flex.

My suggestion is to start collecting assets. See if he will deal Sankey and McKimmon for Oliver and Sanu or something like that. Sooner or later Mathews will come back and Oliver will be CoP only. If that doesn't work try Cameron for Sankey and Bennett or Sankey for Sanu.

Otherwise I would drop Asiata and pick up someone like Storm or Whittaker.

Good luck.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/428109-dynasty-trade-help-ellington-for-floyd/page__gopid__3998436#entry3998436

I offered spiller and Floyd for Sankey to see if he would be interested in a trade...He countered with Jeffery and Spiller for Sankey and Maclin...Jeffery seems to be trending in the right direction these past two weeks but Maclin so far has been a top ten fantasy receiver thus far...as far as spiller he has been horrible and Sankey is better than anybody on the ww....Accept the counter offer??