[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Orton or Stafford? Fitz or Hunter?

ThatDude

Trying to determine who to play at QB this week and at WR. Stafford makes me nervous with the London game and very few playmakers healthy. Orton is a crapshoot but has done decent so far going against the worst passing defense.

Hunter could have a big game with Mettenberg who can chunk it down the field. We also get big bonus points for long TD's.

Fitz could be in a shootout or catch only 2 passes in the 4th quarter.

Thoughts?

Full roster in signature

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1FLEX, 1K, 1Def (PPR)

QB - Orton

RB1 - Forte

RB2 - Ingram

WR1 or TE 1 - Kennen Allen

WR2 or TE2 - Gronk

WR3 or TE3 - Decker

Flex(RB/WR/TE) - Hunter

K - Novak

Def - Ravens

I feel you about Stafford, but against the Falcons I'd take the plunge and go with him.

I would start Hunter over Fitz. I love Fitz, but his production isn't too unlike Hunter's, and Hunter has far more potential for yards, esp with that offense wanting a boost and putting in Mettenberg

Well I played Orton and Fitz. The way Stafford and the Lions started I was thinking great choice but by the time the game ended I wasn't so sure.

Orton started hot and then nothing. Got lucky and at the end he grabbed some garbage points.

Fitz went nuts, nuff said.

Thx again!