[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With Cutler on bye, grab Bridgewater or Hoyer?

Piranha-z

OK, so there is literally nobody left on waivers. TD=6, INT's -1.

I am leaning towards Hoyer @ home against TB. Bridgewater is @ home against Washington also.

What do you think??

This is what's available:

Bortles

Davis

Glennon

McCoy

Hoyer

Fitz

Bridgewater

Geno Smith

Sorry phone screwed up. Orton is on a bye so that won't work.

I'm in the same exact situation as I have Matty Ice Bucket on a bye. I'm leaning towards Hoyer. I have half my team on a bye and part of me just wants to go all in on Vick. He does turn the ball over but I can see him rushing for a 100 yards as well. I don't know, toss up.

Someone please convince me

Sorry phone screwed up. Orton is on a bye so that won't work.

I'm in the same exact situation as I have Matty Ice Bucket on a bye. I'm leaning towards Hoyer. I have half my team on a bye and part of me just wants to go all in on Vick. He does turn the ball over but I can see him rushing for a 100 yards as well. I don't know, toss up.

Someone please convince me

Also have Matt Ryan but have Roethlisberger as backup. Is Matt gonna turn it around or what? when does his O-line come back?

Also have Matt Ryan but have Roethlisberger as backup. Is Matt gonna turn it around or what? when does his O-line come back?

Lucky you have Roethlisberger. This is the first year that everyone in my league has 2, some even 3 QBs, and I made the great decision of just having 1. My own fault, but all well. I don't know if he's going to turn it around, you would think so, but their O line is god awful and they have no running game. He at least has a great matchup next week, so we shall see. I plan on having my WRs and TE carry me.

I'm in a 10 person, 2QB league so there is nobody out there for those of us who don't have a backup for Cutler (I drafted Eli late, then ditched him when he stunk up the joint in the first few weeks).

The only available QB's who actually play were Hoyer, Glennon, Vick and Carr. As a QB I like Carr the most but couldn't start him vs Seattle in Seattle. So I went Hoyer... he hasn't totally stunk up the joint the past week or two... and hope that Luck (player and noun) can still carry me.

I'm in a 10 person, 2QB league so there is nobody out there for those of us who don't have a backup for Cutler (I drafted Eli late, then ditched him when he stunk up the joint in the first few weeks).

The only available QB's who actually play were Hoyer, Glennon, Vick and Carr. As a QB I like Carr the most but couldn't start him vs Seattle in Seattle. So I went Hoyer... he hasn't totally stunk up the joint the past week or two... and hope that Luck (player and noun) can still carry me.

well done :tup: