[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUGE TRADE

Bulldog001

Trade is his

Tom Brady, Demarious Thomas, Lamar Miller, and Mohamed Sanu.

For my

Le'Veon Bell, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, and Matt Ryan.

He has sent me this trade and is waiting for my response, i am very deep in RB and WR i believe at the moment. I don't know if Calvin Johnson still wont be 100 percent and with Cutler struggling and Brandon Marshall considered a possible WR2. I first was trying to get a QB i could trust and this is what the trade turned out to. All advice would be appreciated!

My team now

QB: Matt Ryan

WR's: Brandon Marshall, Calvin Johnson, Alshon Jeffry, Terrence Wiliams, Dwayne Bowe

RB's: Le'Veon Bell, Ahmad Bradshaw, Ben Tate, and Chris Ivory

TE: Dwayne Allen, Zach Ertz

K: Adam Vinatieri

Def: Philidelphia

I wouldn't. Calvin should be back in week 10. And I wouldn't want to trade out one of the best rbs for Miller. I know Ryan has been struggling (I have him too) but his remaining schedule is favorable and hopefully the will figure out how to get him better protection during the bye week.

• Like 1

I wouldn't. Calvin should be back in week 10. And I wouldn't want to trade out one of the best rbs for Miller. I know Ryan has been struggling (I have him too) but his remaining schedule is favorable and hopefully the will figure out how to get him better protection during the bye week.

I could also Either have Miller or Jennings if that changes everything. i figured i would rather have Miller than Jennings right?

So my team would be

Tom Brady

WR: Demarious Thomas

WR: Alshon Jeffry

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw

RB: Lamar Miller

TE: Dwayne Allen

Flex: Chris Ivory or Ben Tate or possibly Terrence Williams

K Viniteri

def: Philidelphia

I think you guys are right. Bell, Marshall, and Calvin make this team light up on paper. Even though Demarious/ Brady would be nice