[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denard Robinson Trade Value?

TheBakedOne

League details 12 team .5ppr for RB (bonus 3pts @ 6 catches) 1ppr for all others. Yardage bonuses + big play + big play TD bonuses.

What kind of value does Denard Robinson bring? As of right now I have 4 pretty damn good RB's in Forte, Bernard + Hill, Hillman and Denard Robinson.

WR core consists of Hilton, Jeffery, Crabtree, Cooks.

Trying to upgrade my flex position(crabtree and cooks aint cutting it i prefer to throw WRs in my flex) but the only person willing to trade for Shoelace insists on only offering Hopkins when he has a plethora of good WR's (D.Thomas, DJax, Green, Sanu) and literally does not own a single starting RB (fjax, stacy, riddick, helu are his current rostered RBs).

I want to figure out a trade for Green. He says I'm asking too much for Robinson (who i might add is avging 19.1pts per game over the last 3 weeks).

Am I the one who is just putting too much value on a starting RB? yes I understand Green is Green but a RB who is Avging almost 20pts a game is a rarity at the moment.

Would you take Hopkins in exchange for Shoelace?

I think Hopkins is a good trade for Robinson. I have Hopkins and I don't think I'd offer him up for Robinson, so if you're looking to trade him I'd take it. Andre Johnson is doing pretty poorly this year, while Hopkins is the de facto #1 WR

Tdy Hopkins has been great but can he keep it up? Fosters injury is a huge concern. Are they going to insert mallet? My train of thought is if I'm going to trade away a starting RB I need to upgrade. I'm never going to start Hopkins over Hilton or Jeffrey and as far as flex I can fill that with hillman or Bernard.

Turbinator bcuz I have forte hillman and Bernard/hill who are all in better situations than robinson who can take up my 2 RB/flex spots