[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Denard Robinson or Ingram to upgrade WR's?

ThatDude

I have a few teams in my league in need of RB's and there's some interest in Denard Robinson and Ingram.

I could use an upgrade a WR but not sure if I should trade either one and if I do what caliber of WR I should target.

In fact unless it's a terrible matchup I'm probably looking at starting both Robinson and Ingram every week along with Forte if I don't make a move.

Complete team in my signature, PPR with bonus for long TD's and yardage.

Current offer is Mike Evans for either Denard or Ingram. The TB QB change makes me less interested in this particular deal.

Could either player bring something like a Brandon Marshall? Should I try to package one of these RB's with someone like Decker or Allen and go after a legit WR1?

Currently 4-5 and tied for last playoff spot

Revisiting this topic. After another great performance by Evans is giving up Ingram or Robinson still too much? I'm leaning towards giving up Robinson instead of Ingram even though Ingram will have PT and KRob eating at his touches most likely.