[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amazing RB choices! Pick one

nhmtns

I'm in a freakishly similar situation this week as own 4 of the 7 guys you named. I'm going with Taliaferro. He's the best runner on his team, got a lot of first half wok last week and looked really good minus the fumble. Even after h fumbled the coaches put him right back out on the next drive. And by the way the Titans suck and should be down in this game early. I expect 12-15 carries from Taliaferro this week with goal line work against the Titans. I actually feel fine starting Taliaferro this week.

Nope.

WGR 550 Buffalo's Joe Buscaglia believes "it wouldn't be a shock" if Fred Jackson (questionable, groin) plays in Sunday's game against the Chiefs.

Jackson was able to get in three straight limited practices coming off Buffalo's bye week. Despite coach Doug Marrone downplaying his status on Friday, F-Jax apparently has a chance to return after missing just one game. Jackson would reduce Anthony Dixon and Bryce Brown to change-of-pace options if he manages to be active, and handle all third-down work. Even against a below-average Kansas City run defense, Buffalo's backfield is shaping up as one to avoid in fantasy start-sit decisions.