[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giving up too much?

jbran23

Im looking to upgrade at QB as I have Colin Kaepernick and after the last couple weeks I have lost a lot of faith. Ive found an owner that is absolutely barren at RB and am about to send him this offer:

QB Kaepernick

WR Garcon

RB Tre Mason

for

QB Brady

WR LaFell

Am I giving up too much here? I still have decent RB depth after the trade with Ellington, Forte, Hill, Gray, and Carey (Forte handcuff). This is a non PPR league by the way.

Edited by jbran23

True but the guy is ridiculously stacked at WR so I doubt he will even play LaFell (or Garcon for that matter).

His WR's:

Dez Bryant

Aj Green

Mike Evans

Brandon Cooks

Jordan Mathews

Brandon LaFell

His RB's:

Lance Dunbar

Alfred Blue

Antone Smith

How his RB's got so putrid I have no idea but Im hoping Tre Mason looks like Demarco Murray to him at this point.

I think thats a fair offer. While brady and lafell are both hot, Garcons stock is rising with the return of RG3 and not to mention, they play tampa bay this week who RG3 should absolutely light up and i see the skins big three (garcon, DJAX, and Freddy morris) all having big days sunday. Throw him the offer, worst that can happen is that he says no.

Kaep is a big drop off from Brady...even if garçon and lafell are a wash...tre mason is nobodies wet dream....even for a guy weak at running back as he is. I think the marquee player here is Brady and it will take something better in return. Be prepared to have to up the ante at RB in your deal.

Kaep is a big drop off from Brady...even if garçon and lafell are a wash...tre mason is nobodies wet dream....even for a guy weak at running back as he is. I think the marquee player here is Brady and it will take something better in return. Be prepared to have to up the ante at RB in your deal.

I agree with this completely. I don't think this offer is grabbing his attention in the least. Beady has been hot and so has lafell. As weak as he is at RB, Mason isn't grabbing is attention in the least. If you want this deal to get done, up the ante at RB a good bit.