[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? Sproles or Rainey?

estriz69

Close to a coin toss for me. Rainey is likely to get more touches but Sproles knows how to do more with less. I think it should come down to which you think is more likely:

Sproles making a big play on one of his 5 touches

Or

Rainey getting decent yardage and maybe a TD on his 10-15 possible touches. Don't forget Sims is in the mix now too.

Taking those two into account, for me, it's tough to pick. The reason I would pick Rainey though is because the Bucs are bad, really bad, and they are playing on the road. There is a great chance for the Bucs to be down a couple of TDs in this game. If you've watched Tampa play at all this year, you'll have noticed that when they get down big they play a lot of short to intermediate routes to Rainey during catch up/garbage time. Two of the three times I played Rainey this year I picked up 3.5-5 points in the fourth quater alone from these plays. The defense is focusing on not giving up touchdowns so they cover long and allow for those 8-15 yard plays to go off and Rainey eats it up. This occurred last season as well.