[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sims vs. Miller for this week

Dredged

Ok I got McCoy r Jennings l miller and c sims all at rb.. Standard scoring, miller has a tough match up vs the broncos... Sims has a cake match up vs the horrible bears.. Mu prob is miller has been really good all year and sims hasn't showed me nything special yet.. Tough call here

Agreed, I'd go with Miller and wait 'til Sims actually does something; it's nto just the player, it's their entire offense, and the Bucs haven't demonstrated the ability to run the ball well all year

Yes we start 2rbs and a rb/wr flex.. And ya my only concern with the broncos is if it turns to a shoot out miller won't get the touches.. Last week rams d was xcellent vs Denver.. It was a slugfest ground and pound close game.. Hopefuully Miami d can hold up as well., but ya miller prolly the best choice